Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jetmoto 350cc

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

OIC [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that must be handy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well im really excited about the 350cc. And can hardly wait for it to hit our town. they should do a riding video just to help build hype everyone likes to see a good video!!

Old 03-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

I was really interested in the quad until I saw it. I agree with one of the postings it is really ugly. I have to admit I would be imbarrased taking it out. If you can please put the battery under the seat and take out the front part, I would probably buy it. The way it looks now, my friends would raz me to death (or even worst take pitty on me). I already feel like the red headed step child driving a chinese quad. Man that thing is ugly.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Sammy626 Dont feel ashamed. Im proud to own a Jetmoto i just laugh to myself cause i know what they paid and i know what i paid. so i could care less what there laughin at. cause at the end of the day its not the name or the price its the amount of fun you had. and if you read other posts on the big 4 they have problems too. there not perfect.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Late welcome to the forum sammy626!

The front mounted battery isnt getting good feedback and will most likely be mounted under the seat somewhere. There will be a lot of changes made to the next prototype. Then that one will be tested and hopefully put into production. If necessary a 3rd prototype will be built.

I got a chance to ride the 350 for about a hour yesterday. Time was limited due to Easter commitments I had. I was pleasantly suprized with the quads handling and stability. It is extremely stable and confidence inspiring in the little time I had on it.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

MWQ, how did it compare to the 250? I'm guessing it has no similarities due to the totally new design! Power wise is it much better then the 250 Jet?
Have you spent any more time on your Jet 250, I am assuming you fixed the swing arm!
I for one am hoping Jetmoto will do a drastic change in the looks of this 350!

Old 03-24-2008, 10:36 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Jetmoto 350cc

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: outofline

MWQ, how did it compare to the 250? I'm guessing it has no similarities due to the totally new design! Power wise is it much better then the 250 Jet?

Have you spent any more time on your Jet 250, I am assuming you fixed the swing arm!

I for one am hoping Jetmoto will do a drastic change in the looks of this 350!</end quote></div>

It is much wider, a little longer and bit heavier than the 250. It feels about 25% larger than the 250 when your riding it. Power is much stronger than the 250 and it has 2 more gears. I didnt get out of 4th gear in the area I had to ride in and I would guess it was about as fast as the 250 in its 4th gear.

I rode it around for about 2 hours last Tuesday at my shop. Not a lot of varied terrain, but has some ruts and little banks to climb and jump off of. Im going to take it to ride with the 350 this weekend so Ill be posting about it more in the future.

Its a Prototype for Gosh Sakes!!! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It will get a lot of changes for sure, the next frame is going to be narrower and lower in the front. Im sure the battery will be moved and that nose piece will be gone. Plastic will also be filled in on the sides below the seat.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Those all sound like changes for the good. Personally, I would rather see them test the heck out of this before releasing it. really get some hours on one, maybe pound it out on an mx track and hit up some stream crossings, off cambers, hill climbs, etc. To get them out by July that doesn't leave a lot of time for testing at this point...

Old 03-25-2008, 09:17 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Dont worry Scooter86, this machine will be pounded this Saturday. Carnegie has many sections of whoops and lots of just plain snotty terrain. I already have got a few people lined up to make the trip with me to test it. 3 of them have ridden with me a few times and none of them is easy on equipment(1 of them is my son). Goal is to turn it on and only turn it off for fuel. Should be able to ride 8-10 hrs non stop. I feel pretty confident saying...... "If its going to have a component fail, it will happen this Saturday".

Old 03-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

That engine setup looks to be straight up Yamaha... nice quad.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Look on "YouTube" for Member "1877Jetmoto" Six great videos of the new 350 in action !!! Looks like videos were shot approx 3/30/08. Enjoy !!! (pics are not from me - I just happened to find them at YouTube)

Quick Reply: Jetmoto 350cc