Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jetmoto 350cc

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

I agree leave the aluminum on it. It gives it more bling [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and colors colors colors love the orange would love to see white, green,yellow and stickers that accually stay on it. or just the badging like on the 110cc and 125cc. nothings worse than riding the quad with the stickers flapping. adds to the cheapness.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

i think it looks good... except 4 the battery cover and as far as the nerfs getting inm the way thats y u keep them a little loose, it not like ur gunna b standing on them. and another thing left side exaust...y? i dont mind it tho.

Old 02-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Wow, Didn't think I would start such an issue with the nerfs and the bumper. Its all good! Its just that the Big 4 would sell them as accessories. I personally am good with keeping them on there. I can't wait to see what the this quad will look like in production.

Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

same

Old 02-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Hey guys, Just came back form INDY.

People loved the 350cc ATV, We had to move people away they would not leave.

I would love to share some pics but i dont know how to post them on the forum.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Go up at the top and select "My Page" then once there select "Edit" then you will ee how to upload the photos! They must be fairly small photos like 640x480 in order to upload them here! Would love to see more photos!
What kind of response did you get about the front battery placement?

Old 02-22-2008, 02:27 AM
Trailblazer
Default Jetmoto 350cc

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Here is another angle to check out:

</end quote></div>

</end quote></div></end quote></div>
WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD LISTEN TO THIS WHOLE TOPIC AND LOOK AT SOME OF THE AFTERMARKET STYLE OFF BRAND ATV'S I AM A FAR SKEPTIC OF OFF BRANDS OUR BUSINESS HAS SOLD THEM IN THE PAST AND HAVE RAN INTO MORE PROBLEMS JUST DRIVING THEM FROM THE GARAGE TO THE LOT THAN YOU DO IN THE LIFETIME OF MOST ATV'S. MOST OFFBRANDS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MADE OUT OF TIN CANS, AND A 3RD GRADER DESIGNED THE BODY AND GRAPHICS, COSMETICALLY MOST OFFBRANDS LOOK SHITTY AND ALL TOGETHER THEY DONT RUN NEAR LIKE THERE ADS CLAIM. FROM THE PICTURE GIVEN IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A BEEFY MOTOR AND REMINDS ME OF AN KFX400, BUT THE EXHAUST DESPITE BEING DEISGNED BY HMF LOOKS LIKE A POPCAN WITH AN OUTLET LOOKS LIKE CRAP, THE SWINGARM LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BEND OR BREAK IF RAN ON FLAT GROUND, THE SPROCKET LOOKS AWFULLY SMALL AND THE A-ARMS LOOK AWFULLY SKINNY ALSO THE HANDLE BARS SUPPOSEDLY MADE BY PRO TAPER LOOK CHEAP AND UGLY AS USUAL AND DONT LOOK LIKE THEY SHOULD THE TIRES WHEEL BODY AND SEAT LOOK GOOD, ITS A BIG IMPROVEMENT BUT YOU WOULD STILL HAVE TO GIVE ME ONE FOR FREE TO GET ME TO RIDE IT UNLESS IM TRASHING IT FOR FUN. THERES A DEAL FOR THE OWNER THAT HAS BEEN POSTING ON HERE, GIVE 10-20 NON BELIEVERS A FREE NEW JET 350 AND LET THEM BE THE REAL REVIEW, IM COMPLETELY SERIOUS GO OUT AND GIVE ME AND 9 OTHER PEOPLE A QUAD, TEST IT FOR 6 MONTHS AND GIVE A REVIEW. IM DEAD SERIOUS PM ME IF YOU WANNA TAKE IT SERIOUSLY I WOULD BE WILLING TO WRITE REVIEWS, ETC.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

I will skip this one.
I know you dont know anything about this ATV, im not trying to sell you one either.
I have 50 riders ready to test this quad. Thanks for the offer.

Maybe next one.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

People did not care for the battery to much.

They think its cool. We are not sure yet.

We going beat on this ATV next weekend. Will see what we need to redesign.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:27 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

How do you post so people can see the pic on the thread.

Maybe i will just post of the Jetmoto website.

Quick Reply: Jetmoto 350cc