Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jetmoto 350cc

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

I would rather them stop all the different colors and perfect the plastic on one color. All 4 of my 07 Jetmotos are now discolored by UV with in one year! and they are covered 90% of the time!
I just feel Jet should have taken this next year to prefect and upgrade the parts on the quads they have out now and gain a reputation of quality and performance then go into the pricier machines when people feel comfortable spending $3000 on a Chinese atv.
Why reinvent the wheel, why not just smooth out the flat spots in the wheel that already out!

Old 02-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Is the headlight going to go where the "ram air" hole is at or is there going to be a headlight? Just asking. I did look at the link to the Roketa 350 is that the same engine that is going to be in this new Jet?

Old 02-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

Ok I did a crude photoshop of the new 350 and with out the ugly battery cover I can see where it may not be so bad. Gotta do away with the battery up front, just gatta! With other finnal product refinements it may not be so bad and ugly but it's going to take some work!

Old 02-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto 350cc

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: leadftcusthonda

would like to see more colors for the jetmoto orange,green,yellow,white and options like fully automatic for the 350</end quote></div>

Well Roketa does have a 300 auto that looks actually pretty good. Its pretty heavy duty though, but then you would think it would stand up.

http://roketa.com/product/6/0/34076.shtml

It doesn't give any prices though so who knows what kind of $$ they are worth.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:43 AM
Default Jetmoto 350cc

our atv forums site
www.quad-space.com

Old 02-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

I think without the battery being in the front and just the air damn there is to much of a gap between the front bumper and the airdamn the body work should come a lil further down to give it better body lines. as far as quality vs. product line. i think both should be worked on equally. would be nice when the come out with a 4x4 hunter and maybe even a UTV that would really fill out the lineup. give the big 4 a real run for there money. i know they are scared why do you think Yamaha came out with a bare bones 250cc quad for 08 .....lol

Old 02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Jetmoto 350cc

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: outofline

Ok I did a crude photoshop of the new 350 and with out the ugly battery cover I can see where it may not be so bad. Gotta do away with the battery up front, just gatta! With other finnal product refinements it may not be so bad and ugly but it's going to take some work!

</end quote></div>

What if they made that nose piece black so it wasnt so obvious?

stangnut, I think it will have dual headlights. Really usable headlights with a high and low beam.

Rkangel777, its close but since the tank and nose piece are fiberglass I would expect it to change a little.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:57 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Jetmoto 350cc

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Here is another angle to check out:

</end quote></div>

</end quote></div>

Old 02-20-2008, 03:01 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Jetmoto 350cc

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scooter86

I actually think that they should KEEP the nerfs, bumper, and all the other aftermarket style goodies. </end quote></div>

I think they should definitely sell the quad with all the aluminum goodies on it. I would only remove them to get a idea of what it weighs compared to quads that dont come with those items stock.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto 350cc

So far i like the quad. i like what they have done with where your feet go. I just hope that the design for the webbing off of the foot pegs do not get in the way of shifting. i know the 250cc that have that it's really painful to shift and would perfer it to not be there. (myself that is) you can't swoop your foot around the shifter you have to pull your foot out to put it under/over shifter to shift. hope the headlight to not be so bulbis like the current models more sleek with smoother lines. maybe even keep the battery under the seat. other wise people just think well it's on the front cause its "chinese" made.

Quick Reply: Jetmoto 350cc