Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Why go with Raceway?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008 | 01:21 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Why go with Raceway?

Hello, I am in the process of trying to narrow down the choices of atv's for my two girls ages 9 and 11. I have found tons of websites that sell chinese ones, and I am so confused about what I hear about the quality and what to go with. I

I would like a full size probably around 150 for both of them, so I will be getting two, and i simply can't afford any of the name brands or whatever you call them, lol, so why would Raceway be better to go with over all the other ones out there selling them?

I was going to order from Best Pricing ATV's, but then read somewhere that they have changed their name a couple of times and don't communicate very well with getting back to customers with questions. So it seems I should be wairy of the different sellers out there.

Help please?

Old 02-26-2008 | 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

raceway backs all of there atv's , they also stock parts ,there the only one that has lasted and have a good rep

Old 02-26-2008 | 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

I agree they are very help full in anything that you need from assembly to how to troubleshoot there atvs. Bought a Jet 250 in Dec for myself and they have helped me with anything that i need and have great customer service. Cant go wrong with them

Old 02-26-2008 | 04:45 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

Well thanks deanz400 and balanis03, sounds like they must have great customer service.

Would you say that the 150 would be good for my two girls to grow with and even for myself to ride, when they let me lol? I am about 5'4 and not saying my weight but curvy in all the right places so I would love to be able to just ride one of theirs until I can get one for myself.

Old 02-26-2008 | 05:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

I bought a raceway jet moto in March of 07 the 110 for my then 12 year old I decided to go with the chinese atv for the price knowing full well that they were not of the same quaility as the honda yamaha ect. Raceway did have good customer service and the comunication was pretty good, HOWEVER within 5 months the rubber on my atv started cracking and rotting away the fuel line has a crack the battery strap broke the netrual light and the reverse light rubber mounts have fallen apart , tie rod rbber dust covers have rotted away, ect. I originaly contacted John at raceway and was told that they would take care of it 5-6 months later and after manu phone calls I was contacted today by the owner and was told that this is not covered by the warranty and that if taken care of properly this would not happen. This atv has only be ridden maybe 5-6 times and is stored under a outdoor cover next to my 9 yr old honda. it was washed after ea. ride although I did not wash was and polish it and store it inside in a climate controled area. I would expect the rubber on this to last much longer than this even being a cheaper version. These unit are ment to be ridden and have fun on, and yes resonable care needs to be taken. I have change the oil, washed it down kept it covered. BUT THE RUBBER HAS CRACKED AND FALLEN APART. I intend to post pictures of this as well. My 9 year old Honda 90 has more power and tourque I paid 900 for it used and is stored right next to this jetmoto 110 and is still in better shape and I can still get 800-900 for it and in 5 yrs I will still be able to get that much for it. I will be lucky to get $500.00 for this jetmoto now. Think about all the problems we are having these days with all the iteams made in china do you really want to waste your money ?
Just my opinion but I do have a number of rotten rubber pieces on my bike no matter what they say.

GOOD LUCK

Old 02-26-2008 | 06:49 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Welcome to the forum Broncogirl89! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Raceway is the biggest and the best out there. Havnt changed their name or address either.

The Jetmoto 150 is a sweet quad and would be perfect for you and your girls.

Old 02-26-2008 | 06:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

BUGGYBOY, Rubber deteriation is a very common problem with any Chinese quad. I have posted about this problem a few times.

Old 02-26-2008 | 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

so that means dont buy condoms from china!!!!

Old 02-26-2008 | 06:58 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: onebigzj

so that means dont buy condoms from china!!!!</end quote></div>

Now Im wondering how many are made there?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008 | 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

now we know why china is overpopulated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Why go with Raceway?