Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

06 buyang kids atv no power help pls

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 07:46 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 buyang kids atv no power help pls

sorry if this is the wrong place for this post. and sorry for all the pics.

my dad and i are working on a 06 buyang atv type: ATV-A. it has a alarm on it the owners don't have the remote for it. my dad and i had hooked a fully charged jump box to it and we turn the key on to see if it would start only to find that we get no power any where. he had hot wired the starter and got it to turn over but there was no spark. all the wire harness and controls are all dead. with no power.

what should we look at to figure out the no power?. and is the alarm supposed to do something when power is applied?. we are at a loss also need a new alarm box due to no remote could that be the problem?.

i cant find any thing on this atv need wiring diagrams and and any repair info we can get. as will as where we can find a new alarm box or replacement remotes for it.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Looks like it has a tether on the back of the machine. If you don't have the tether strap that plugs into that then unplug it (you may need to add a jumper wire. some need it some don't). Also are you holding the brake in when trying to start? They have a safety in them. Alarm box should not matter i just tossed the remote for ours in the tool box and forgot about it. You may have to plug in the rear lights as well iv seen a few that need to see that signal from the light before it will start when the safety is activated

Old 05-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since my internet is finally fixed

i don't remember what the no power problem was, but the no spark was due to a lose connection on the cdi, had to pull each wire from clip one at a time, to tighten them all up.