Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

125cc wiring

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 08:55 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 125cc wiring

Hi,

im a 67 yr old who lives in new Orleans, I have been riding Harleys since 1964 - my currect ride is a 79 FXE that's 100 ci and has STD panheads on a shovel bottom,,

im here because I got a mini chopper for my grandson and hope to get the bike running -- im having issues with the wiring . maybe some of you more skilled can give me a hand.. this motor is a 125cc it has only 3 wires coming out the case next to the sprocket if your looking at the cdi box it has a pink wire on the bottom right - on the bottom center is a purple -- and the top right is a pink/baby blue -- its a 5 pin connector--

the other wiring harness is a box with 4 wires top right is a yellow -- bottom right is a blue/red -- left bottom is a blue/white and top left is a white -- now it has a green wire that has a male connector on it also--

im totally lost - if I can get spark and the battery to charge in can figure the rest-- seems to me its missing a body harness from the 2 controls on the handle bars -- this bike has a single disc brake on the front and a cable brake shoes on the rear -- its a older mini chopper -
its a electric start and automatic with reverse--- the motor came from MOTOPARTSMAX

im hoping one of you wizards can help

thanks Rob