Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

my sons 110 cc zebra

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my sons 110 cc zebra

so I gave my son a zebra 110 cc and after a week it started dying while he was riding it, a few people said it sounds like the strater, but not sure and no one around is willing to work on it and I can't find parts. any ideas will be welcomed

Old 06-26-2018, 02:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 300 Likes on 294 Posts

No idea what a strater is, but ignore all comments except from experts. Firstly, does it cut out and then not re-start until it cools, or just loose power? If it just looses power when you get the revs up, it is probably the carburettor. However change the plug, just in case it is that, make sure there is plenty of oil in it, check the fuel tank cap is letting air through, a sucking sound if you open the cap when the fault is on, indicates a blocked vent. If it continues to die, clean the carb out. If this is a "sealed for life" item, it may be best to find someone who will work on it. Most 110cc bikes use the Honda Cub clone engine. If it is a copy of the Honda, parts are easy to get, as it is so common.

Old 06-27-2018, 09:24 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Starter or stator? exactly what is the machine dooing dying can mean a lot of different symptoms