Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

1986 Honda 200s part out

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 Honda 200s part out

I am parting out a 1986 Honda ATC 200s. I will ship at buyers expense.

I have the following:

Basically a complete trike. If you need anything not on the list just ask.

Two motors. One is complete and starts. I do not know how well it runs because my gas tank is rusted and I am done throwing money at this thing. I do not see why it wouldn’t run with some fresh gas. It also shifts through all the gears without a problem. The one flaw that it has is that the shifter is welded on. It has strong spark and should be ready to go. It also needs the holes that hold on the pull starter to be re-tapped, they are stripped.

The other motor needs a top end (I think). It also needs a stator and coil. It is basically just a core. It shifted well when it ran though.

I have 2 rear tires that I have never mounted that have been just sitting in my garage.

I have two nice tires mounted on good back rims as well. One tire has a slow leak that could probably be fixed with some fix-a-flat, but these tires are really nice and good in soft sand and mud.

I also have to front tires. One is mounted on a nice unbent rim. The other is mounted on a rim that is bent.

Gas tank is painted black. It is in good shape on the outside, but a bit rusty on the inside. I’m sure it could be cleaned up. The cap is in good shape and also painted black.

The pull starter is in great shape.

The carb is in good shape. The heads of the screws that hold on the bowl are pretty stripped but still come on and off easily (you just need to push hard when screwing them on and off).

The plastics are in decent shape, but have been spray painted flat black by the previous owner. The entire bike is flat black. The back plastics do not have the mud flaps on back.

Like I said I have pretty much everything, so if you need it, let me know.

I am also willing to sell that whole parts lot for one price if you’re interested.

I’m located in Tinley Park, Illinois.

Key Words: ATC, Honda 200, es, s, 200s, big red, 3 wheeler, atv, 4 wheeler