Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 03:09 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The King lives. Shreaded a belt, it got me home 60 miles. Amazing!!!!!!!! All back together and ready to go this weekend!!! I kept the OEM belt with 100 miles on it shelved, Thank goodness.

Ever happens to you guys, I swear it sounds like your whole engine is about to come apart. Was missing about half the teeth.

Where we going?

Old 10-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Range Rover

Do any of you have experience with the Appalachia Bay ORV area at Lake Keystone? Is it worth the drive from Shawnee? Any info is appreciated. Also, when is Prague Lake supposed to open back up? Thanks.

toe

Old 10-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Pro Rider

Brent,

Have I missed something? What did you break this time? Like Doyle said, It's getting closer and closer.

Ronnie

Old 10-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheSuzukiKing
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The King lives. Shreaded a belt, it got me home 60 miles. Amazing!!!!!!!! All back together and ready to go this weekend!!! I kept the OEM belt with 100 miles on it shelved, Thank goodness.

Ever happens to you guys, I swear it sounds like your whole engine is about to come apart. Was missing about half the teeth.

Where we going?
Sure did happen to me. On the river @ about 40 mph. I lost about 6" of the cogs. Sounded like the right side of the motor was about to explode. Scared the s#I+ out of me.

Brent

Old 10-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: trailride

Where we going?
Sure did happen to me. On the river @ about 40 mph. I lost about 6" of the cogs. Sounded like the right side of the motor was about to explode. Scared the s#I+ out of me.

Brent
I was a little abusive with my quad this weekend, first I drown it, then I got stuck pulling out a dead tree, then continued to enjoy the pulling out dead trees for the camp fire. Next morning when I woke up and took off, my belt was jacked. Got worse throuout the day.

Old 10-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider

The belt that granaded on me was an aftermarkt belt. NEVER again will i not use a stock belt.

Brent

Old 10-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

I was a little abusive with my quad this weekend, first I drown it, then I got stuck pulling out a dead tree, then continued to enjoy the pulling out dead trees for the camp fire. Next morning when I woke up and took off, my belt was jacked. Got worse throuout the day.
But that was one heck of a bonfire!!!

Old 10-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: trailride

Where we going?

Brent
Yes I was running a Carslie UA-401, which has been on there for about 1600 miles, I should have changed it sooner. Supposed to be changed at 1200 miles. Man, my OEM belt is $180. The Carslie belt if purchased from a Refrigerator Repair shop, cost $30, I can purchase 6 of these, change em every 500 miles and be way ahead. Of course if the 3rd party belts fail more then the OEM, I see what ya mean. I'm going to snorkle my belt housing as it getting wet so easily is very frustrating. Haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do to it yet, but gonna start on that tonight.

AWESOME BONFIRE, course I got in trouble, cause LOL, it was too hot to roast marshmellows. =O)

Old 10-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody going to little sahara on the 19-22 besides bluegoose and trailride and austinoneal and kawiking and me going..Come on guys you know you wanna go play on the dunes and get sand blasted..LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Anybody going to little sahara on the 19-22 besides bluegoose and trailride and austinoneal and kawiking and me going..Come on guys you know you wanna go play on the dunes and get sand blasted..LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Don't know if my post got lost in the shuffle, but my group is still planning on going...There should be
6-10 of us at least....
http://rebeloutlaws04.proboards31.com/
You can check out our forums for our info....

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB