Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

gonna ride at big red on sunday around 10 am. should be at least 5 of us there

Old 05-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

going to ride at big red again this sunday. gonna bring the whole family. so if anyone wants to meet me there around ten am feel free.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

This monday AKA memorial day a few of us are going to ride at lake murray. So all of you lucky ones that have the day off come join us. I am thinking of leaving around 8 am riding all day except a lunch break of course, and not leaving until around dinner time.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Trailblazer

I just got back from a long weekend down at Lake Murray. That is the first time I have been there and it was nice. It will be packed. Almost all the sites have been reserved already with people paying for the week and leaving thier trailer on the spot till the weekend. We had someone knocking on our door last night asking when we were going to be leaving because he wanted our spot. He was back this morning at 8:30 with his trailer waiting for us to leave. The mud holes are still deep for those of you brave enough. Saw several quads sunk to the bars with people wading back out. About chest deep in a couple. The texas mud guys are camped there now and fully decked out. Should be a good weekend. Enjoy the riding. My quad is in pieces right now as I am chasing down an electrical issue. Gotta love oklahoma mud.

Old 05-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Guys....

It's been a while since I've been on here...been even longer since I've ridden the quad but I plan to do more riding this year...the only down side is my days off are Tuesday & Wednesday. Where is this Big Red Park that everyone is speaking about?

I don't want any mud...I'm far too lazy to thoroughly clean the quad. I just want some easy riding on gentle rolling hills and trails and things like that.

Jason & Brent....

We need to meet up at Firelake some night and get drunk....ya'll down for that?

Andy B...

I need to meet you at BWW in Moore sometime for the same...you down for that?

Mikey N...

I need to meet you at BWW in Oklahoma City sometime for the same...you down for that?

Bob "I change my oil every 25,000 miles wheter it needs it or not" Bobman

Old 05-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Andy B...

I need to meet you at BWW in Moore sometime for the same...you down for that?</end quote></div>

count me in for oklahoma city BWW as i have moved out to choctaw. And call me for the gettin' drunk at fire lake also LOL

Old 05-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

look at this fine pic i found while surfing the web... that kinda looks like someone i know&gt;?

Old 06-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

Yep, crushed all them cars all by my lonesome :0)

You must have been browsing the sparksamerican.com website to find that pic. That was from last year's Mudstock. We had an absolute blast last year and are planning on going again this year (July 27, 28 & 29th). Sure would like to see a bunch of you guys there. You can find info on the ATV events @ sparksamerica.com
They also have 4x4 events that are pretty cool too. You can see alot of the action by going to their website, clicking on Mudstock and then clicking on the "pictures" icon. Or, you can just go here

http://www.mudstockok.com/photos/gallery01/page_01.htm

We only stayed one night last year, but will be staying both nights this year. There's just too much fun to cram into just one night.

James

Old 06-02-2007, 12:19 AM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: out18law18

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Andy B...

I need to meet you at BWW in Moore sometime for the same...you down for that?</end quote></div>

count me in for oklahoma city BWW as i have moved out to choctaw. And call me for the gettin' drunk at fire lake also LOL</end quote></div>

Andy, you better call me as well cause you know I'm down for some drinkin!! And I might even be down for a bit of gamblin too!

Old 06-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

for anyone who wants a good deal on a power washer go to walmart and pick up a Karcher 1500 psi for less than one hundred dollars...it is electric but kleens a quad like nobody's business. just thought i would pass it on.

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB