Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

The site is www.okatvriders.com There are alot of people on that site and it is growing everyday. There are riders of all types and alot of great guys on there. Things are improving out at Lake Draper for riding. We cleared the tight sections of the green trail so it is easier to ride. There is alot of new property that is currently being developed with trails to hopefully open shortly after the new year. There will be alot of working parties for the next month or two. We need as many quad guys out there to help so we can show our support for the area and get more quad trails. We are close to adding the red trail to atv use.

There will be a working party this weekend if anyone is interested. We are building some new trails and need your help. It will be a mix of work and fun. We will be needing people to ride the sections cut already to help define the trails. Hope to hear from you. You can contact me on my cell: 405-264-3463 if interested.

Greg

Old 01-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone Polar Bear ridin' today? We have lost the tradition.

Old 02-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Trailblazer

I got the word that we're not welcome at the Extreme Monster Trucks this year. That kinda sucks for us that wanted to be in it. Oh well, thier loss.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

It's been a long time guys, how we doing?

Old 03-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

doing good brent, been along time since i posted up here, so here it goes, got a banshee,fixed it up and sold it, sold the wifes recon, bought a rhino, been riding alot at bigred offroad park and the land across the street from me (moved to choctaw rd and 59th st)

you guys should really get on okatvriders.com forum, there is alot more action on there than there ever was on here and a bunch of nice guys/gals to hang out with and ride.

if you guys want we all need to try to get together and ride again sometime, anybody intrested email me and i will try to organize it..... out18law18@yahoo.com
i was thinking the next to last weekend in march. let me know.

Old 03-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Pro Rider

I've been hanging with the Order of the Eighth Pillar of DOOM.

It's some next-level sh*t I tell you.

Old 04-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Just checking the forums from the Caribbean. Thought I'd throw a shout out to anyone that still hangin around.

~HoundDog

Old 04-08-2008, 04:29 AM
Pro Rider

hey Brink,
Let's try to do some ridin in the near future. I think the wife and I are going to S.E. Oklahoma next weekend just to get away. I might see if Bobby wants to meet me there. We might have an impromptu Bigfoot hunt. Or, just drink beer and shoot guns.

Holla,
-Heywood-

Old 04-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys we have some people from the oklahoma City area heading down to SE Oklahoma to do some primative camping and riding. We are looking at loading the quads down with all the gear we need for 3 days and head out and see where we end up. The group is off of www.okatvriders.com site and you can read the info we have going there under upcoming rides. You are all more then welcome to join us. The trip will be the 9-11th of May. Do any of you have experience with that area and have some recommendations on where to ride. The last trip they did down there was around 200 miles worth of riding. Hope to hear from you experienced Bigfoot hunters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

By the way several of the guys that were on here have moved over to the okatvriders site. Hope you come join us. IT IS FREE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Greg

Old 04-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

David,
I drove through Kinta this morning and say a few flatbeds and ATVs.
I'd like to take my MV7 out there. Do you have any advice on where to find the trails?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PolarisOkie

Hey guys...was sent a message from Spudss about your club. I would be interested. Let me know a little about it. For the ones who like excellent trail riding, we go pretty often to a place about an hour south of Muskogee. I know its a far drive for most of you, but you might consider it. I will give you a link to my pictures. We took some at Kinta and some at Camp Gruber. my email is as follows &lt;a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:sooners2good@***.net"&gt;David&lt;/a&gt; and the link to the pics is &lt;a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://community.webshots.com/...&gt;Pictures&lt;/a&gt; &gt;let me know!!!!

Forgot to mention.....at Kinta there are 18,000 acres on 1 side of the hwy and 75,000 on the other!!!!!!!!

Spudss, I tried sending you a message, but I screwed up. What can I say....I'm an Okie!</end quote></div>

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB