Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Clubs in North Central Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 11:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clubs in North Central Indiana

Are there any active clubs in north central indiana looking for new members??

Old 11-15-2003, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

hey there's a bunch of guys mroe North WEST IN they just get to gethher and ride in northwest-north central IN

Old 11-15-2003, 12:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

i'm in the northwest around the kokomo, lafayette area. I may be interested!!

Old 11-15-2003, 08:01 PM
Trailblazer

There are about 5-6 of us from Frantucky that usually ride every other weekend at the badlands.I know they are going next weekend ,I am on call so I am out for next weekend.

Old 11-17-2003, 10:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey dreamrider email me or something and let me know who you guys are I might be interested in going sometime if you guys don't care!!

Old 11-18-2003, 09:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

hey we go to some sand pits up here that we know

Old 11-19-2003, 05:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

When do you go and how far away is it. Just wanting some people to ride with thats half way close to me. If you guys don't care about someone tagging alone.

Old 11-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, whats up. I live in Westpoint, IN, about 20-25 mins away from you. I only live about 15 mins from The Badlands, so if you're ever going there, and need someone to ride with, give me a PM, and we'll go ride. I will probably not be going any time soon, I'm buried in construction work right now, but still PM me if you're going, I might be able to get away sometime soon. The only active club I know of right now is in Southern IN, Lincoln Country Trailriders. Great group of guys, and thier club is growing. They'll welcome anybody, too. I'm hoping to someday soon start a club for the area people, we'll see.

Old 12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

diablo u may not belive this ... but i went riding with those guys.... i took my stock warrior... great group of 6 we rode only trails... there were only 2 sport quads me on my warrior and someone else on a Z400 but we usually ride within 40miels of where i live.... lotsa trails and a few tracks... we usually don't go southerner than Monticello unless it's a group ride somewhere...o ya i jsut watching GNCC on speed channel..... man that looks hard... ok srry ADD has it's effects... here's me in a GNCC race ok im first place and there goes a plastic bag i imediately stop and chase it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] no im focused when i ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] in fact were going to a local track... this weekend i think... it's about 5 miels from me might b goin with my neighbor he rides dirtbikes... so if neone wants to contact me to ride or w/e u can reach me on msn/yahoo/aim rarely on yahoo but ALWAYS on aim and msn always 24/7 got them up for ppl to reach me at [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ok msn is kouts49@hotmail.com aim is Spdy748 and yahoo is speedy_fast2003
ok ill tal kto u guys later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and o ya Diablo tel lyour g/f i had fun last ngiht [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Speedy, they make medication for that you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]! LOL! And which girlfriend you talkin bout? One of ems moonlighting on me eh, she betta have my money!!!LOL!