Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Looking for Missourians

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Missourians

I am new to the site and fairlly new to quads. I am currently playing on my wifes bike, which is a 2002 Blaster. I used to race MX in the 125 and 250 class until I broke my back and blew out my shoulder. Had to sell both bikes to pay for bills, and was forced into retirement. Anywho now I just use my wifes bike to blow off steam until I recover from my medical bills to by a new quad. All of this to say that I was looking for anybody who rides around the Kansas City area, all the MX friends don't want to ride with a quad. Brake your back and your true friends will show themselves to be so, or not. I have rode at Chadwick, Little Saharra, Deep water and Finger lakes. Let me know if there is anybody else out there.

Rich

Old 12-05-2003, 03:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Rick
Sorry about your wreck,but a dirt biker +20 years= anATV rider. LOL. I live near Springfield and ride ATVs at Chadwick. My knees will no longer work for bikes. If you are down this way, let me know and we will ride.
Charles

Old 12-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Nothing rude intended but for a forum of like minded people, all interested in the same thing like ATV's, that supposedly supports 39k people. I find it strange that only 1 person has responded to my question. Does anybody else find this strange? On the bike site I use to be a member of, they had around the same amount of people and if I asked the same question I could expect up to 50 responses. I guess that atv riders just may live up to their life long implemented reputation, beer guzzeling, no helmet wearing, rude, hillbilly rednecks. Well like I said no offence intended to the polite people out there but I guess I expected more.

Old 12-20-2003, 11:55 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Blasted, I usually don't look in club news and events but i got bored and just surfed around. My brother and i ride and we like to meet new people to ride with. I have a wife and 2 kids who ride he has a wife and 3 kids and we have a few friends who go with us also. Wemet Encino from the forums and went on a poker ride together. Post this on where to ride forum and you might get a better response. Jeff

Old 12-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey blasterboy I appreciate the response. I am also married with 2.5 children a dog and 2 cats, I guess that we are the regular nuclear family model. I would sure appreciate the chance to meet new people to ride with. Please email me whenever you all go for a ride, I would love to go as well. Anywho nice hearing from you and I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas holiday.