Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Northern Califorina Riders get on the list

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern Califorina Riders get on the list

I have started a list of rides in the Northern California area so riders can not ride alone. The more rides we have on this list the better it will be. I will be senting this list out in a month & in April start putting on some Poker runs for all. Most of the riding will be on fire roads so all levels of riders will be able to ride. The list we be under the name Club ATV West - This is from the Message Board on MSN of the same name. You can join this message board too to see who & where people are riding . Nor Cal Riders Club I will E-mail people on the list & post up coming rides that we put on. If you would like to get on this list E-mail me Riders List and I will send you a form that you can fill out and send back to me. This will cost $10.00 & it will be the first step to getting a Northern California Club going. I hope the New Year gives you all the great riding i know it can. Be safe and remember Don't Ride Alone.

Old 01-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Weekend Warrior

Ride at Stonyford Saturday January 10th. We are going to have a ride with Shasta Rock Roller at Stonyford. We will be meating at Davis Flats staging area between 9:30 - 10:00. It will be mudding so bring another set of clothes to wear home. There is a place to hose your bike off there, I will be bring a hose.

Old 07-21-2004, 02:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

Just got a E-mail from this old post so I thought I would bump it to the top.