Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

hey wanna join?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey wanna join?

Since day one of my learning of the very existence of a cause as noble as The Street Kings, I have been a changed man. My life now has purpose! I have trained hard, eaten of the mighty Wheaties, and have devoted my life of riding to the study of Street Kingdom. I have traded the mighty rivers and cow pastures of my land and have devoted myself to a life of Street kingdomness. I no longer get on my lowly quad and feed animals, check fences, and spend quality time with family and friends. I have been diligently practiced my wheelies, god jumping, and crazy stunts.

Please, BlAsTinKid42, I am ready to move to Jersey and follow you!!! I need to join!!!! Send me an application!

Old 10-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

Jason...

Do you really think there is an application to be a Street King? You should know by now, only destiny and divine right birth can afford you a place in the Street Kings.

Govern yourself accordingly. So let it be written, So let it be done!!!

Bob

Old 11-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

Why don't we just start a Western Street Kings? Headquarters in Purcell Oklahoma. Better than New Jersey anyway.

Old 11-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

Originally posted by: Bobman
It’s not a question of want. No, desire has never been the question. It is just that at times like these one looks inward and ponders, “Am I really Street King material?” There are so many things to consider when brooding on such a noble question. For accepting the challenge and daring to call yourself a Street King is an endeavor not be taken lightly.

Since the dawning of mankind our species has been forced to struggle with many a daunting question and greater men than I have offered their input. Countless men have fought and died for great ideals and crusades of virtue, yet when all is said and done, the decision to embrace the challenge to become a Street King is a decision that must be made by the individual. It goes without saying that to try and fail is nothing to be ashamed of. For when we look at the courage, dedication and integrity required to add one’s name to the hallowed rolls of greatness and actually accept the nobility of becoming a Street King we see that the names are few. For who among us can feel absolutely sure that they would be able to uphold the honor and majesty of wearing such an exalted title.

Is it a question of vanity? While it would enchant the hearts of men near and far to claim such regal status, the stark reality, cold and harsh as it may be, is that not all are intended for such greatness and many will fall short of the mark. For if being a Street King were easy the reward and grandeur would be diminished. Many men often question their veracity and intestinal fortitude and turn back at the last moment as they realize that they lack the moral fiber and character to pick up the gauntlet and say, “I, I shall pledge my life and all that I am to the Street Kings and all that they stand for.” Thus the ranks of the Street Kings are thin.

Over the ages the men who have taken the solemn vows and lived to tell of the rewards are few. Yet it is this quest for greatness which prompts a few brave souls to embrace their own destiny and accept the crown of greatness worn by all Street Kings past, present and future. When one considers the vastness of the cosmos and void that it encompasses they are often awestruck yet also dismayed at their seemingly insignificance in the grand scheme of it all. But not a Street King. Like a Teutonic knight of an age gone by, The Street Kings stand true and represent an ever glowing light of vigilance towards which all of mankind can progress and gather in their abundant glory.

So I say to you young man, you who are of fine lineage and pure moral disposition, are you ready to step forth and claim your position in eternity? Are you ready to embrace a lifetime of honor and great strife? You, yes you...Do ya wanna join?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.................that was like ......... wow....I read it all, and then I read your name......Bobman....haahahaha..................... ..........how can you be so inteligent, and then have the name Bobman..(no offence)

Old 11-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default hey wanna join?

wow, i think this may be my favorite thread. i laughed my @$$ off thru the entire two pages. hahaha! i wish the street kings would visit texas

Old 11-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default hey wanna join?

Originally posted by: BlAsTinKid42
hewy os anyone wanna join the street kings?....that a group that im tryin to
start..i need thre good wheeliers.....3 god jumpers...and more watever...crazy
street stunts

=================
yamaha blaster 200cc
none engine mods
i got acessories for it
like skid plates..an new grabbar
nerf bars...

haha, d@mn! I had to read it twice more....and almost fell outta my chair! ive been training to be a "wheelier". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

As the holidays near and people across this great country begin to seek the warm and fuzzy feelings that are so important to them this time of year, many of you may be asking yourself, "What do I have to be thankful for?"

Well I will tell you what you have to be thankful for. You can be thankful that tonight while you lie in your warm bed dreaming of the feast and football which await you tomorrow, somewhere, on some lonely outpost, far from the comforts of home, a lonely figure keeps a timeless vigil like a night from days gone by. For as you and I sleep, you may rest assured that one or more of The Street Kings is at the ready. Ready to be called to action in order to save our way of life, perhaps even our entire species, from enemies of any and all sizes and shapes. The Street Kings are there...now if that does not give you something to be thankful for....then I doubt that anything could stir your cold tungsten heart.

Bob "Knowing that The Street Kings live gives me hope for a better tomorrow" Bobman

Old 11-25-2004, 11:52 AM
Trailblazer
Default hey wanna join?

lol

Old 11-29-2004, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

An Ode To The Street Kings....

Last night I was awoken from my peacful slumber
for all I could hear was the sound of one lone drummer