Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

hey wanna join?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey wanna join?

hewy os anyone wanna join the street kings?....that a group that im tryin to
start..i need thre good wheeliers.....3 god jumpers...and more watever...crazy
street stunts

=================
yamaha blaster 200cc
none engine mods
i got acessories for it
like skid plates..an new grabbar
nerf bars...

Old 03-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

Are you sober?

AN atv gang called the street kings??????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

My wife was laughing so hard she had to leave the room. Yer posts are great!

Old 03-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Range Rover
Default hey wanna join?

Damn!!!!! I so drunk I thought about joinin!!!!! How long ya think it would take to ride my predator to New Jersey?

Old 03-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

lol

Old 03-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

lol

Old 06-15-2004, 12:54 AM
Trailblazer
Default hey wanna join?

Recreational Pharmacology major at Rutgers University...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default hey wanna join?

id join if i could stop laughin and ride to nj fro iowa

Old 07-02-2004, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

damn .. and i had my heart set on being a street king

i would have posted sooner, but i was outside practicing my wheelies and jumps.

ok i guess i'll start my own club .. anyone wanna join the 'barefoot poopstompers?'

i need a few good stompers and someone with a putty knife that can scrape our feet off after each meeting.

Old 07-02-2004, 03:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

We'll...I would join up with you Heywood....But it might present a "conflict of interest" with my affilliation with the "People of Oklahoma Organization of Poopshooters Anonymous" (POOPA)

So, I guess I'll just abstain...And be happy with my "crappy" club.

Old 07-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey wanna join?

It’s not a question of want. No, desire has never been the question. It is just that at times like these one looks inward and ponders, “Am I really Street King material?” There are so many things to consider when brooding on such a noble question. For accepting the challenge and daring to call yourself a Street King is an endeavor not be taken lightly.

Since the dawning of mankind our species has been forced to struggle with many a daunting question and greater men than I have offered their input. Countless men have fought and died for great ideals and crusades of virtue, yet when all is said and done, the decision to embrace the challenge to become a Street King is a decision that must be made by the individual. It goes without saying that to try and fail is nothing to be ashamed of. For when we look at the courage, dedication and integrity required to add one’s name to the hallowed rolls of greatness and actually accept the nobility of becoming a Street King we see that the names are few. For who among us can feel absolutely sure that they would be able to uphold the honor and majesty of wearing such an exalted title.

Is it a question of vanity? While it would enchant the hearts of men near and far to claim such regal status, the stark reality, cold and harsh as it may be, is that not all are intended for such greatness and many will fall short of the mark. For if being a Street King were easy the reward and grandeur would be diminished. Many men often question their veracity and intestinal fortitude and turn back at the last moment as they realize that they lack the moral fiber and character to pick up the gauntlet and say, “I, I shall pledge my life and all that I am to the Street Kings and all that they stand for.” Thus the ranks of the Street Kings are thin.

Over the ages the men who have taken the solemn vows and lived to tell of the rewards are few. Yet it is this quest for greatness which prompts a few brave souls to embrace their own destiny and accept the crown of greatness worn by all Street Kings past, present and future. When one considers the vastness of the cosmos and void that it encompasses they are often awestruck yet also dismayed at their seemingly insignificance in the grand scheme of it all. But not a Street King. Like a Teutonic knight of an age gone by, The Street Kings stand true and represent an ever glowing light of vigilance towards which all of mankind can progress and gather in their abundant glory.

So I say to you young man, you who are of fine lineage and pure moral disposition, are you ready to step forth and claim your position in eternity? Are you ready to embrace a lifetime of honor and great strife? You, yes you...Do ya wanna join?

Quick Reply: hey wanna join?