Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

ATV Rentals Near Rochester, NY???

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Rentals Near Rochester, NY???

Does anyone know of any place to rent an ATV for a week or two in the Rochester, NY area? We're vacationing there from the west coast and were hoping to rent a couple of ATV's.

Thanks in advance for any information...

Mark

Old 06-25-2004, 05:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mark,

I have lived in Rochester all of my life. Unfortunately I know of no places that rent atv's in the area. The closest place that I know of is about a 3 hour drive to the south(Jack Frost in Pennsylvania) BUT, they no longer rent either, as I e-mailed them earlier this year about it. There are some pretty big recreational sites in PA such as Jack Frost, so if you don't mind a bit of a drive, that may be a good place to look. New York has little in the way of PUBLIC ATV trails, unfortunately. Another place to try might be getting hold of the new big private trailsystem in our state www.trailpass.com. They have a pretty big working knowledge of the wheelin' community out here and may be
more knowledgeable than I about local rentals. If you do find a place to rent from, let me know. My wife is getting tired of trying to learn on my dad's old, tired Suzuki hard tail, I have been wanting to rent one for her for a while now.

Randy

Old 06-25-2004, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy,

Thanks for the response. I'll keep checking around. If I find anything, I'll let you know. My wife happened to see those Chinese ATV's from Doro Motors and thinks we shoud try those. She can't seem to understand that there's a reason they're CHEAP.

Mark

Old 07-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hockey, I couldn't believe it, but in my internet ramblings, I actually found a few places that rent ATVs somewhat near Rochester. Looks a bit expensive. Timberview looks closer, expect about 1 1/2 hr +drive. Anyway, here are the addresses:
'
www.snowmobilingusa.com

and

www.timberview.com

When are you going to be in the area? Maybe we could ride some.

Anyways, good luck on your search.

Randy