Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Looking for riders to form a club in Central Mass

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for riders to form a club in Central Mass

I am 29 year old male looking for other people in the central Mass area to ride with. I am still a newbie at riding, but am looking for people whom like to go out for a rip from time to time, during the week and on the weekend. I live in Manchaug, Massachusetts (aka Sutton, MA) and am still a newbie at riding, but am looking for people close to this area, whom wouldn't mind riding with me and showing me the area, the terrains, and would be another person for safety sake, I would appreciate it. If there are any riders close to this area, whom wouldn't mind riding with me and showing me the area, I would appreciate it. Perhaps we could form a Club. There is power in numbers and we need to be heard. Without forming a club or a group, we will just be whisked away as non-heard and no rights.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:18 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for riders to form a club in Central Mass

Hey there is like 9 of us that ride together in Rochdale if your interested we usually ride on the weekends and sometimes during the week if we dont work late. We have 3 yamaha 450's and 6 4x4's. We ride from rochdale to the power place in Millbury. Also some other places as well. If ur interested email me at Dedroneq@hotmail.com. Wouldnt mind having another bike with us. We range in age from 23-35 and one of the older guys kids is 17 i think.