Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

ATV Summer Jamboree Aug 12th - 14th in Seneca, Mo.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Summer Jamboree Aug 12th - 14th in Seneca, Mo.

Text By the way Marty, This is my first sport quad to ride in my life, yes it did take me some time to get used to. I grew up on small utilities. I have heard from a little bird before that some of your damn club members mouth us, especially Raymond, myself and Tyler. Why is it that some of your former members wants to join up with us now.? Last year when, Dawn and Tyler were trying to get me to join the club, when they told me there were memebership fees, I just didn't say no, but hell no. I am nopt paying anyone so i can ride my fourwheeler with them. I know alot of other people i can go ride with and not have to pay a membership, thats just plain stupid. You should figure it out by now, whenyou **** off one person in the rebel outlaws, you should just keep your mouth shut, because the rest of them are going to slam you to. We are good bunch of people. We love riding our atvs. Just admit it, your club was wrong on some of the calls, lied and cheated to win. My wife and I will not be back to any dday or nwa events. Lets see how many people show up to your atv events now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]NWAand D-Day staff
This is Winson.
I am a person of little words so I'll make this as short as possible. I'm sad that it came to all of this. As for the money I spent at the Rally I could care less about that. I waste money all the time. When I went to the web pages and seen the Classes for me to run my Banshee in I thought it wasn't fair to the other bikes that fell into that Class.
I'm not trying to brag about that at all so don't take it that way. The web also showed for the drags Classes were:

Kids 6-10 100' course 160 cc limit
200cc- 399cc any
400cc- up any

I accept that as well as any other rider that entered. Then when the drag event started all the kids were told to run with no cc limit,and all sports bikes 200cc- up were told to run together. I was confused!!!

As far as Dalton he has put a lot of pride in his ridding and racing and I think he showed it that day when he didn't back down and WON the Drags against every bike he ran!! His mother and I are proud of him for that.

The race I ran against the 450, the gentleman who was riding it is a good man. We had talked early that day and we both know who won and that is good for me. As far as the Dog tags... I could care less but, as for my son and ALL the other Children that put there hearts into the sport they deserve more than that!!!!

As far as what maters to me it is my family and when my son was upset because he didn't get a trophy for his effort I was upset. It also upset me when Little Shannon on the stock 90cc bike was put up against what I think was a 200 or 250cc bike where is the fun in that for her? I was very proud of her that day. She did great for her first time on that bike!! And as far as the Rebal Outlaws THANK YOU ALL for letting my family be a part. For that YOU ARE MY FAMILY!!!! and if I offended any one Sorry!!!!!!! 450 dude Great run and would like to do it again.

Winson.

Old 08-16-2005, 03:13 AM
Range Rover

winson we thank you for the comments and as i said on our forum i think this argument is turning childish so i am moving on from it

so thanks winson hope the knee feels better dude later

tyler

Old 08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey all! I just wanted to say a few more things. Big T --- if you decide to "get back on this forum" -- we are not whining, we are all intitled to our own opinions and this forum is simply a way for us to do that. We are not trying to feud with the NWA or anyone else. That is not what this is about -- this is about what is fair and right. But, then again, I guess they wouldn't know anything about that. And as far as being banned from DDay, that is just fine by me, my husband and I had already decided to never again attend another event at DDay and that was nothing to do with the staff at DDay. Before now, I had no problems with anyone associated with DDay, I really enjoyed my time there in April and had planned to attend the last bike rally that you had there but it just didn't work out that my husband and I could make it. But, if you want to ban us for our opinion, then so be it! It's a free country thank God! You have that right and we have the right to voice our opinions. I just really don't understand what problem you have with this group. I reread the posts on this subject just to see if anyone said something negative about anyone at DDay or DDay itself and I didn't see a single negative comment made. Maybe I overlooked it but I know that I didn't see anything negative about you all.

Also, I agree with Winson, the kids should have had something besides dog tags and lanyards. That was more or less saying, "Hey, thanks for spending your money here, now here's an aluminum dog tag, now go away." That is a real slap in the face. I don't know who thought of that -- it was a neat idea, maybe for a participation prize for all of the kids or everyone who entered, but I don't believe that those should have been the prizes for the winners. I don't know if that was something thought up by the staff at DDay or if that was an NWA idea. Either way, that isn't something that I think should have been handed out as the actual prizes. Once again, that is just my thoughts and opinions. It's not meant to make anyone angry or make their blood boil or start an argument or anything like that --- it is only my OPINION!!!

I would like just say to everyone that did compete, ya'll did a great job whether you won or you lost! At least you were out there and you gave it your best shot!