Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

ATV Summer Jamboree Aug 12th - 14th in Seneca, Mo.

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Summer Jamboree AUg 12th - 14th in Seneca, Mo.

The Summer ATV Jamboree will be held Aug. 12th-14th at the DDAY Complex near Wyandotte,Ok. Just outside Seneca,Mo. It will be 3 days of Fun and Competition. Here is the PreSchedule. More info as it arrives. In April there was right at 325 ATV's that showed up for the 1st annual event. We are looking for more this time..

Sat. 9 - ???
Sun. 9 - ???

Saturday events:

ATV Rodeo – 3 events – Cone Race , Pole Race & Barrel Reaces

Start time – 11 am Sharp

200’ Dirt Drags – Start time 5pm (Kid class – 6-10 yr will run 100’ Course)

Sunday Events:

Obstacle Course – Start time 10am

Mud Pit – Start time 12 noon - We will only have 1 class in the Mud Pit – The OPEN Class….
All other events will run the following classes:

6 – 10 yr – 160cc Limit

11 – 15 yr – 250cc Limit

200cc – 399cc – Any

400cc – UP – Any

Utility Open

Ladies

This is an effort to help cut down on the confusion and streamline the events.

Trails:

We will use the 2 we had in April and mark one more. So it will be 1 Kids trail & 2 Adult Trail.
Intermediate trail (White) is 3.1 miles long , Advanced Trail (Black) is 5.2 miles long & Kids trail is 3 miles long.

We will have a marked off Kids area..

Come join the fun....
www.dday4x4.com

Old 07-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Range Rover
Default ATV Summer Jamboree Aug 12th - 14th in Seneca, Mo.

HEY MARTY not griping here just suggestions

you really need to have a class for 5 under all these other events have one for the little guys and gals
and on the utililty class are you running all of them together 2wd and 4 wd cause if you are you will not have any 4 wd drives compete we have that problem with the atv shodeo they run them together an a 4wd just cannot compete with the little 2wd's

and like last year you guys had a ladies class and you had trophys but did not award them out are you not having a ladies class this year

and have you heard a price yet

andthere were 325 atv's there in april but only 70 competed

Old 07-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

Just some thoughts...JMO...of course!

Why not a Ladies class? D Day was supposed to have one last year and then they didn't even run it...no trophies were given out.

Also, the Utilities all together? Hmmm...why would a 4 wd compete against a 2 wd? Weight difference...

Sport class...why would a 400 EX compete against a 700 Raptor or KFX 700? Doesn't seem fair there either...

Also, I think according to the results from the last one...approximately 91 people competed. I don't think 325 people did...maybe there were 325 ATVs on the premises???

What is the cost?

3 days seems a little stretched. I can't see where people will be there Friday through Sunday. People who work Friday will be late and miss Poker Run. Sunday...people will be packing to go home.
Just seems like there will be a lot of down time on some days...

On the trails, riding them didn't take too long. So that won't fill the time between competition.

Flyers out? Website up for D Day?

Old 07-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Range Rover

As for the ages for the little guys we will let them run. That is a basic guid line.

Utilities will run togeather 2 & 4wd.

Last April 5 ladies signed up but ran with the guys. Only 3 competed & they ran with the guys except for you and another lady, Dawn.

325 ATV's - This was the total for the 3 days.

Flyer's not out yet we are having a meeting soon to get everything ironed out. Details to follow...

Have not heard of a price yet.

The Poker Run is not a dun deal yet...

Wanting to have some time between the events so everyone will not get wore out or too hot. Remember it will be hot so bring lots of Water & Fluids to drink.

Old 07-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Range Rover

that sounds good did you think about the 400 and up class you might want to break it up now with the kfx 700 and raptor 700r and 650 dsx i mean a 400 ex like yours has no chance against those beast i mean on the drag races the rodeo it dont matter but drags it does

sounds like you guys got the ball rolling send me some flyers when you get them so i can get some up

Old 07-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Range Rover

We hope to have the Flyers out by next weekend. We will be having a meeting soon to get it all lined out...

Old 07-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

For ladies class, I know we will have myself, Heather, Janetta Brown, and a few others. If I can get our other ladies out there, we will have others. Will that be enough to run a Ladies class? You might consider it...

Dawn

Old 07-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Racechick73
For ladies class, I know we will have myself, Heather, Janetta Brown, Angie Slavens, Stacy Knepshield, Alicia Altman, Roni Parker and a few others. If I can get our other ladies out there, we will have at least 6 others. Will that be enough to run a Ladies class?

Dawn

If you can guarentee at least 5, we will run a ladies class....They will be asked to run in that class only.....Will that work? ? ?

Old 07-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

hey this is tyler but i know yea that is what they are wanting

so if you can thanks

Old 07-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Range Rover

Dun deal......

Quick Reply: ATV Summer Jamboree Aug 12th - 14th in Seneca, Mo.