Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

S.E.I. Quad Abusers attended the ATV Worlds Fair

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S.E.I. Quad Abusers attended the ATV Worlds Fair

We went down to Louisville on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We were very disappointed this year. We've been telling people about it for a year now after the great one they had last year. It was half as big and no retail sales. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Last year we purchased several thousand dollars of stuff, wheels, tires, CDI units, belts, etc. Some was ordered at the show and some afterward. This year there were no opportunities to order or purchase, and we arrived armed with wish lists and CASH!!

We did meet a few great people. The Kymco guys know their $hit. They will be the next big player here in a few years if gas doesn't run us all out of the sport. The Cycle Country guys were pretty knowledgable and seem committed to supplying the ATV market with lots of useful goodies. The Midwest Trail Riders had a nice display with pictures of some recent rides. We talked to other show-goers and got some info on other riding areas.

There was a lil trailer that folds out into a camper, but it was in development stage. (and a lil short for a full size person.)

The H-Bomb show was pretty cool, given the small area they had to ride, but the lil 50s they were running were pretty impressive.

We collected some more stickers which will be posted on the shelter at the Crick and in the Rack.

Some of the booths had something to draw ya in and some just had a guy sitting in a chair looking bored. (It seems like the ones who were like that last year didn't make it back, probably aren't even in business. Nothing sells itself).

Last years show had a lot more innovative products and new items. We will probably check with our local dealers to find a coupkle of the things we saw.

OK, maybe just give me back HALF my money. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]