Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Sahuarita- Greenvalley Arizona/? anyone out there

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 11:58 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sahuarita- Greenvalley Arizona/? anyone out there

Looking for atv club .

Old 11-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Weekend Warrior

I am looking for a good club also. I know your brother Pat , I live right down the street on Mann. I ride south into the Santa Ritas all the time. Lots of great Riding. Stop down to the big tan quancet hut sometime. Brent

Old 11-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Trailblazer

Cool B Live in mission on mann . What do you ride? I ride a Raptor 660 And a Suzuki 700 King Quad. Also still have my first a 250 honda recon .Been trying to get Keth to go out riding too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

I bought a 2006 Polaris Sportsman 450 in August. I am going to buy a sport quad next spring, haven't made up my mind on what model yet. I like to 4 wheel in the technical stuff up by gunsight pass and the old mining roads back in there. Great fun. I will stop down and say hey, I have not talked wih Pat in a while.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You all should jump on Riding Arizona if you haven't been on there already. I think there are quite a few folks on there from down in your neck of the woods...

Old 11-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey gents,
I live in vail (just east of tucson) I have a Polaris 500 Outlaw. And I jsut bought a 25 Ft toyhauler. Love to get to gether and find the spots to ride. I been thinking about a trip to the dunes. anyone been there? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I don't go to the dunes, but I know alot of good trails and roads around here.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Trailblazer

Im going to the Hot wells dunes in Bowie Az. WE usually head out a couple days after xmass And stay until the first. last year There were about 2500-3000 people ,good sand really nice trails and very family freindly.I like it because its only about 2 hours away. Theres always agood fireworks show,being only 20 miles from New mexico , so everybody has a few bottle rockets.Anyone who wants to meet up let me know.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Trailblazer

By the way Gump ther are a lot of great local riding spots . Like Snapshot was saying gun sight pass is great,we ride that about once a month. This is kinda cool having a local thread.

Old 12-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Also from the sahuarita/green valley area and planning on heading out to Bowie for the first time the weekend of new years, never been there any advice as to about how camping is situated there? Will nobbies do? How is the riding there about this time, will it be extremely packed? One of my buddies that may be going has a 2 seater buggy will it be a problem to find places to ride this?