Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Longest ATV Parade

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Longest ATV Parade

Hi Everybody
Were looking for all the ATV Riders we can to try and set the World Record for the Longest ATV Parade in Silver Bay MN June 14, 2008, Today we need 1,139 ATV's to beat the record that KY now holds. There be up dates on the ATVAM website in Dec http://www.atvam.org check it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!

There is also info Here

I will be there. Who else is planning on it?

Old 04-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

In 2 months we will be up in Silver Bay, MN breaking the World Record for the Longest ATV Parade and they have opened their doors to us. Ample parking is available along the side roads near the staging area and on the city streets. You can ride your ATV on the trail to get to the staging area or you can park at the trail head in Beaver Bay and ride the trail into Silver Bay
The parade route is a designated ATV trail for the day so kids can participate as long as they meet MN state requirements for riding on trails

June 14, 2008 is Flag Day so let's be patriotic and have as many flags flying as we can. Right along with that thought let's be creative and see how many ways we can dress up our ATV for the parade.

Since this is ATVAM's 25th year maybe there are some vintage 3 wheelers and 4 wheelers out there that some of you have and would like to put on display for all of us to enjoy

Zups in Silver Bay who are famous for their homemade sausages and beef jerky in the Northern tri-states are going to put on an all you can eat buffet for $10.00 a person at the Union Hall. Following that will be the famous ATVAM auction and to top off the evening Northern Lights band will be playing 50's 60's and early 70's music.
check out the website www.atvparade.org [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Any time you get a bunch of ATV riders together it spells fun and to have 2,500 ATV'S in one spot alls I can say is WOW!!!!
Between the Moose Walk & the Red Dot Trials there are over 50 miles of trails to be ridden

When you come into Silver Bay follow the signs to the parade registration booth and pick up your packet. We need to have everyone registered for the Guinness Book of World Records Thank you for your cooperation

Schedule for the Largest ATV Parade
Friday, June 13, 2008
6:00 - 9:00 pm Registration at the staging area

Saturday, June 14, 2008
8:00 am Registration at the staging area
8:00 am Staging for Parade (please come early so we have time to setup the ATV's)
11:15 am ATV Parade
3:00 - 6:00 pm All you can eat buffet for $ 10.00 a person at the Union Hall provided by Zup's in Silver Bay
7:00 - 9:00 pm Famous ATVAM auction
9:00 - 12:00 Dance to the" Northern Lights" 50's, 60's and early 70's
**Please bring a caned good or staple item to donate to Silver Bay's food bank we will be collecting them at the parade site.**
www.atvparade.org

Old 04-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

good luck to yall!!!

Old 06-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

I was up there for the paradie, saddy I went to 5 eyewitness news and they said that unafocail we lost breaking the record by 55. So what went wrong? Was it gas prices? The day before fathersday? We need aleast that many people, don't others care about are trails? How come Polaris and Artic cat weren't there? Heck BRP cam with there sales reps.