Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Starting ATV Club leave from Philadelphia to New Jersey every Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Spinners New Bitch!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Starting ATV Club leave from Philadelphia to New Jersey every Sunday

I have four quads and a Polaris rzr side bye side. I wanna start an ATV club for Saterday or Sunday riding trips we usually ride in south Jersey but open to new riding places. We leave from South Philadelphia to blackwood NJ where my garage is. Then we leave for the pine barrens from there we can meet anywhere on the way. After we meet then we get some food and drinks also have generators and light cause somtimes we camp out in the pine barrens on saterday night for riding Sunday, we have portable barbacues and tents. I traded in my suzuki ltr450 quadracer for a Polaris sportman 850 xp eps so now all my quads are 4x4's it don't matter if u ride a sport quad (I'll pull u out LOL) no mods needed to join nor money just looking for riding buddies. Must have your own trailor and transportation as my truck and trailo is full. Email me if interested at cosmowdiciurcio@yahoo.com riding saterday this weekend!

Old 01-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How's the club going? My daughter and I are fairly new to the ATV scene and just been riding around this little trail by our house (Burlington).

I have a 2010 Rancher 4x4 and my daughter has a little 2009 110cc TaoTao that she is learning on. Any other trails around by anychance?

Maybe when I get a few hours in I can join. Sounds like you guys are pros. Let me know. Thanks.