Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Warren Old Home Days July 13th - 15th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warren Old Home Days July 13th - 15th 2012

Name:  vernstock.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  66.1 KB
We're doing it again! Mount Moosilauke ATV Club will be having our 6th annual Old Home Days weekend ride! There will be free primitive camping at my house on the Baker River. While the trails will be closed on Friday from afternoon to night, it is for a good cause. Fireworks are shot from the trail and it is usually a great show. We will be able to ride from my house to MMATVs booth ( the best seat in the town to watch the fireworks) and downtown.
On Saturday morning we meet @ the booth about 10:00 and ride down to line up for the parade. It is our town's Old Home Days parade and for the last 5 years we have been the biggest show in the parade. For the last 4 years we have had over 100 machines in the parade.
After the parade we do a 50/50 poker run. There will be other prizes and raffle items.
Following the poker run we'll come back to my yard for a FREE cookout put on by some of the best cooks in the land. Larry, Scott and other friends do the cooking and it can not be beat!
Follow that up with a bonfire party and it is one of the best times in ATVing.
Sunday we'll head up to the "ole swimmin'hole" if it's hot enough.
While we're having our fun the whole common of our town will be covered all weekend with vendors, bands, games and food. Warren loves ATVs and you can ride to the store, restaraunts/bars and the common.
Any money raised will be put in the clubs trail maintainance budget.
Come on up for a FUN cheap weekend!

Old 07-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Picked up the essentials today along with ingredients for the chilli. We won't be running out of plates, bowls, or plasticware this year.

As a reminder especially for those bringing kids. We don't supply drinks of any kind, and we can't supply cooler space. (i have a hard enough time finding room for Crystals Pepsi)

Don't forget to bring your chairs! Ya wanna be comfortable while your there.