Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Aug. 5, 2012 - Double Points Racw - Pleasants Creek Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Aug. 5, 2012 - Double Points Racw - Pleasants Creek Raceway

*********************************RACERS MARK YOUR CALANDERS NOW FOR AUG. 5************************************************
AUGUST 5, 2012 - ****************Double Points Race ****************- Pleasants Creek Raceway -
XC & MX incorporated into this track as long as weatehr permits
Round 10 location has been selected to be in Grafton, WV at Pleasants Creek Raceways facility. This is a VERY nice facility. The adult track at this location is a 12 mile loop. I will update you later in the week as to whether or not we will be using the full 12 miles. This track is in top of the line condition. We have had MANY calls and emails wanting us to have a race up at this facility. This race will be a DOUBLE POINTS race. It will be DOUBLE POINTS but WILL NOT count as 2 races for year end events/awards. It will only count as one event , but you will get DOUBLE the points for this race. This can give most of you the upper hand in your class leadings for sure! You DO NOT want to miss this race!
... We are currently in the works of getting some deals on some local hotels. I will release all these details within the next few days. If you like camping and have a camper you may want to camp for this event. The weather is getting warmer and warmer so I am hoping and praying for awesome weather for us all! Hope I didnt just jinx us, lol! I really think everyone will greatly enjoy this track and will want to go back as before! I will be releasing more information through out the week about the facility and some hotels. Stay Tuned!
Visit Mid Ohio Valley Hare Scramble Cross Country Series for more details and directions

Thanks Your Friend,
Rick Sams
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/393035497429753/[/URL]
[/URL]