Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires Discussions on ATV drivetrain, suspension, and tires.

I went and done it ITP wetlands

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I went and done it ITP wetlands

Well sold the 25" Gators, ordered 26" ITP Wetlands today. Anybody have any experience with them. Local shop made a deal I couldn't pass up. I only had to put $40.00 with the money from the used Gators. They seem much lighter, I hope they won't rob as much power and ride a little smoother on the hard stuff.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

Vaquero,
I'm very interested in knowing how the Wetlands do.I just got a new Brute Force and I want to put Radials on it. They look great in the photos.Let me know how they do in the real world.
Thanks Elklander

Old 09-01-2004, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

I will post as soon as I get a chance to try them. They should be here in about a week. Might have some snow in the mountains in the next couple of days, if so I will put them on right away. If it stays dry I will leave the ATR's on for a while longer.
I hope they grab bettr than the Gators did. Deep stuff they were good but hard slimy trails I kinda spun and slid every whitch way. Also lookin foreward to the 26" opposed to 25".

Old 09-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

I can't belive this is the first set ever to be ran, somebody give me a heads up on what to expect from these.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

OK I got them, couldn't belive they got here this quick. I don't know if I want to mount them uo right away though, it's still very dry here. Don't know how long I can let them sit in the shop though. Hope for rain, snow, more rain.

They are quithe a bit lighter than the Gators were. The rears are 2" narrower than the gators, hope they dont just dig graves.

Old 09-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

OK I couldn't wait any longer. It rained a little and suppost to far a few days so I mounted the Wetlands up tonight. They definatly got rid of the yuppy look from the ATR's. They look like thay will be decent enough, definatly like the looks of the 26". Makes the other sportsman with 25" Mud Lites look wimpy.

Old 09-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

Ok if anybody want's to know the ITP Wetlands rock. I think they might be the perfect trail/mud tire. we got a couple of inches of snow so I went for a ride. They don't clean as well as the Gators but they ride as smooth or smoother than the Mud Lites. They are very impressive, they don't slide sideways on off camber slopes and they hook up every surface I tried. They definatly want to grab more than spin there way through the mud.