FRONT tire advice - Page 2 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Old 06-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

ok that helps..
now I am sure I am way over thinking this but in addition to the Maxxis and the Kenda I first put up. Would there be any reason to look at this one?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/2-WANDA-S...Race/550979920

it got decent reviews and looks similar to the Kenda, but maybe a better tread pattern with less open space. I promise after this Iíll just decide. Haha I just canít tell if itís a cross county only type or it will work for front tires in all conditions including mud. It said it has deep lugs which is why I brought this one up. And itís oem size
Old 06-10-2018, 06:38 PM
Moto Psycho

All 3 tires have 1/2" tread depth, give or take a tiny fraction, like 0.03". The only thing I know about WANDA tires is that someone on here said they were good. Since they're made for GNCC they should be tough as advertised. I found them cheaper when I was trying to find out more about them. 2 for 72 bucks. I didn't check how much shipping is but I would jump on that deal right now.

https://www.chapmoto.com/wanda-p356-...-748-x356-0000

ETA: I went back and checked the price on shipping. Standard Shipping (3 -10 Days) to my ZIP code is FREE. In stock: Ready to ship. I would buy them for sure. Where else can you get 2 new tires, delivered to your door, for a total of $71.94? You can put the other $28 in your gas tank and tell Wally-World to suck it.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.

Don't forget, online orders for Wally World still charges TAXES. They have a physical store location in every state. So if your state charges sales tax, so will wal mart.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Moto Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeRider View Post
Don't forget, online orders for Wally World still charges TAXES. They have a physical store location in every state. So if your state charges sales tax, so will wal mart.
That a good point and one I didn't even think about. It would add another $6.00 to their $99.99 here.

I liked it when our sales tax was only 4%, 1 cent for every quarter you spend. Simple. I knew the exact price on a lot of things before I got to the cash register. I had to use a calculator to figure out that 6% is 1 cent for every 16.67 cents, rounded off from 16.6666666666 to infinity. And I didn't get the right answer the first time. That math is a lot harder to do in my head.