Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Little Sahara, UT Labor Day

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 04:25 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Sahara, UT Labor Day

I think I am in as well. We will be there around the same time too. Is Desert Oasis the place just south of the 4 way, on the way to the lakes? Can you reserve the dry spots? I am going to look into reserving a spot over at the Lakes.......
I am looking forward to it. Should be me, theo (white z), my friend and his wife (two red 400ex's). I might have my Honda back to gether by then. If not I will be riding my other bike...

Old 08-16-2003, 05:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

[hey i was going to jarico ,,but abunch of us change our minds now going to fallon nv to sand mountain ,,it kicks ***,,alot of bad boys an toys will be there along with alot of women ,,banshee babes

Old 08-25-2003, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Speed02.
You still going to Little Sahara on Saturday? We are going for sure, but we are leaving around 7:00 a.m. to get in a good morning ride before the heat of the day.
Just got back from St. Anthony over the weekend and climbed Choke Cherry in 3rd gear with the new pipe. Man, I love my new YFZ. The power and handling is unreal. I'll let you take it for a burn if you end up going. Sandgod got his new Southbay 450 motor for his Dale and we'll see how they compare. Anyway, hope to see you there.

Old 08-25-2003, 01:14 AM
Trailblazer

Buddah,
I plan as of now to be there on saturday. It should be me and another guy on a z400. We should be there fairly early in the morning and leave in the afternoon.

The guy coming with me will be his first time to the dunes so i won't be going to any extreme places. Should be parking in oasis

Old 08-25-2003, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider

That sounds good. We'll be driving a lifted blue '03 Dodge with silver trim on the bottom. Come by and we'll go for a ride. What time you plan on getting there?

Old 08-25-2003, 11:32 AM
Trailblazer

I don't have a ETD as of yet should know soon

Old 08-25-2003, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Sandgod, Buddah,
I'd like to hook up with you guys for a good ride- I'll be to the mountain by about 10 am Sat - where do I find you guys??

Old 08-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

We'll be at Oasis. We try and park in first loop on the right.. We don't hillshoot though Majorecho. We'll run the hill once or twice and watch the show, but the wives get bored so we quickly move on to bowling. Just saying you may be bored w/ our type of aggressive riding.. We jump alot and have several tracks over at Oasis. Your welcome to come hang out w/ us though. Anybody is welcome!!! We will be getting there at about 8:30 -9:00. I think I'll first ride will be along the top ridge and then to the mtn and backside before it gets to hot... Might as well make the first ride as long as possible before the heat comes.. Should see some heavy artillary over at the Face.. We just hang at Oasis when the heat comes so we can quickly get back to camp for relief..

Old 08-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

We will be parked at Oasis hopefully in the first loop. We alway's take a ride over to the Mountain and go ride on the backside for awhile. We will be arriving between 8:30 a.m. & 9:00 a.m. Probably head over on the first ride in the morning. Look for Sandgod's silver Cannondale, not too many of them around. Hope to see you there.

Old 08-25-2003, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be at the base of the mountain by 10am when you guys come by I'll head to the bowls with you for a good " agressive" ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if you think you'll pass by earlier let me know and I'll come sooner.
later

Quick Reply: Little Sahara, UT Labor Day