Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

BIG HORSEPOWER RAPTORS

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 05:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BIG HORSEPOWER RAPTORS

i don't think a lot of guys do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Im soon going to find out about the 70HP, im trying to run with the BIG DOGS as soon as i am done...I hope that stroker runs good now cuz franks pilot at dumont thought the old 686 i was on before was real fast.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

are there a lot of stock bikes at the dunes because i would feel stupid out there having a mostly stock quad

Old 04-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

MAAAN!!!!!! you guys have me beat already!!!! I can only lay down a little above 65 hp and 55+ ft lb torque. (on a car dyno) A stock ds lays down 32 hp on this PARTICULAR dyno. Piped and jetted yfz puts down 34 hp on this dyno. 70 is a great #. The dyno I use is not very nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I still want to race though. I even interviewed a 115lb pilot the other day. Hope he can hold on @ the hill. But, I still pilot my own ride @ 220 lbs.

I guess we will see how they run soon enough @ Dumont. Ive made a few changes since ive ran anyone. I still run gas though. So it will be motor to motor. hopefully near the same weight riders. But its still all in good fun.

Old 04-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider

You guys are going to need 100+hp to keep up with the big dogg banshees.

Old 04-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bansheeesmoker
You guys are going to need 100+hp to keep up with the big dogg banshees.

Sorry bud, but Im not trying to keep up w/ the "big dogg banshees" I like running other 4 strokes. I already had a alum frame banshee that put out near 100hp and thought I was cool for a minute too. Wasnt THAT fun to "ME". I was doing 68+ up comp hill when I realized anyone can get a drag banshee to run fast as long as you have the money, patients, and a good mech. It was a little fun for a while, but I prefer thumpers.

BTW- Ive dumped over 35k in my DS w/ different motor combos and such(on just one of my bikes), I think I could have built a fast drag banshee for that amount eehh???

Some of you guys think just cause a "drag banshee" can do 80+ up a hill your the man, well Im the type of guy who gets a laugh out of beating a 420 alky banshee on my DS 4-joke. Compare apples to apples.

We are not trying to run w/ the fastest of drag banshees IE 450-650+cc...

Dont let your B@lls swell up just cause you have a drag banshee. I am not bothered if a 90hp drag banshee can beat me up the hill, Im in reality.

Old 04-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

didnt mean to get your panties in a bunch. If I had the money you wasted I'd have a 600hp long traver suspensions'unlimited sand car. sorry but you conterdicted yourself. beating a banshee with a ds just means you have deep pockets too so dont think your special + Id have to see it to belive it. I dont own a banshee. I ride red. If you were to look at my bike it's not a drag bike its a very fast dune bike. I dont have a mechanic I do my own work.

Old 04-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OHH, LMAO- I personally dont like rails either or I would probably have one, sooo how is that contadictory??? It still makes me sick to spend the amount i have on my DS, its not money waisted to meee. Im not rich anyways, Bill gates is though.

ANYWAYS-Listen hot dog stand, I dont ware your panties, first off. Besides it looks like you are takeing a dump in the bla bla bla pic I did look. LOL
You would probably need alky in that cr500 if it is not punched out to even run w/ a strong banshee or a strong ds. Last weekend I outran a cr560 dirtbike, I have that on tape also if you dont believe me.

On a positive note, I am glad that your back is better. Sincerely........ Bring your 500 to dumont when you get a chance, and if your fast I will give ya all the big league credit you deserve. I am never shy to have videos posted of me running the hill, winning or loseing.

Benchracing at its finest

Old 04-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

im not sure what my hp i still need to dyno it... but its atleast in the 100s [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2004, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

whats up Drag. can you make it sunday to pismo. i'm finished with that 800cc stroker raptor. if your bike is really in the 100's than this will be the show down. i might even bring my wifes bike but its only in the 70's

Quick Reply: BIG HORSEPOWER RAPTORS