Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Kermit Sept. 17th, 18th and 19th

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kermit Sept. 17th, 18th and 19th

I got the warrior chassis back today. Strppin it down tomorrow and hopefully paint will be done next week. I am hopeing to have it up and running by the first part of Oct. Will update.

Old 09-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

I dont know when ill ahve my yfz450 running [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] yeah it blows im at kermit everyweekend now when its blistering hot we go earlie ride about 3-4 hours and hed on home im only 30 miles from kermit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] my dad rides a orange kfx700 stock sept paddles nerfs and a cooler carrier helps when its 100 we have a green kfx700 no decals its moms but she hasnt really started riding sinc eits way to hot for her speed puttign around really my 450 the fmf powercore4 pipe is totally toasted packing is screwed melted sparka rrestor and everything inside is broke how it happened i have no clue also it melted the rivets holding it together i have order another pipe i went with gytr just cuz yamaha made it and maybe itll work but we usually go in a white ford half ton baker oil tools truck and a 20 foot white trailer me and my dad bout 6foot tall about 200 pounds each we stick out =P best time to ride i say is when it cold lots of people to just chill and watch the others ride while u rest up sept and before its 2 hot to go mid day winter when the days are short perfect time!!! the dunes are great and the temperture is perfect! my yfz is white so if u ever see me and wont to ride or just shoot the breeze fell free onc ei get my pipe and my yfz runnin well be out there everyweekend if my dads off (90%) i been riding there about a year now and love it im really really missing all my buds out there and if im not respondign to riding days email me!!! and we can ride ... i still dotn know alot of the trails but u cna always find one hills arnt as big as glamis but who knows could be as fun i havnt made the track up to glamis before were thinking bout going to oklahoma salt lake, beaver??? any up there mind riding with us texans if we make the trip???? talk to yeah later only coming down here hit me up we can ride anytime!

Old 10-02-2004, 01:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

me and my dad go to kermit every once and a while.i think it is so cool.