Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Thanksgiving at Pismo??

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanksgiving at Pismo??

I would say thaT Too if i lived 5 minutes away, you guys need to get out and try some other dunes, it's allright beech if you get beat, there is always some one faster..

Old 10-08-2004, 12:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

We had a blast at Dumont Last year for Thanksgiving. That was our groups first trip there. Ended up deep frying turkey and ate like kings.

Riding at Glamis is better but, for the kids Dumont was a great place. They can ride right next to camp and not stir up dust.

Pismo is a little too busy for kid riding on those big weekends.

Old 10-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
We had a blast at Dumont Last year for Thanksgiving. That was our groups first trip there. Ended up deep frying turkey and ate like kings.

Riding at Glamis is better but, for the kids Dumont was a great place. They can ride right next to camp and not stir up dust.

Yep I was there at Dumont, and the wind and dust was really going on that weekend. Some points you couldnt even see the next trailer across from you.... Hope it rains before the weekend but I am looking forward to Pismo, like Dabeechman said, its all setup and the sand is dragged by a few nice people at a time. I missed it last year but still had a blast at Dumont. I maybe at Pismo the begining fo the week but may leave early because of family coming in from out of town.

Old 10-08-2004, 04:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

id venture to say beech goes to the drag strip more then you go to the sand. Like i said earlier. I get out enough. Yeah, and i may get beat. But it wont ever be by your 4-stroke.

Old 10-08-2004, 04:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
you going to be there rescuediver?

was it 3 or 4 years ago when we had that rain? i thought it was 3 but my memory isnt very reliable.
Dabeechman, Yea, we'll be there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We'll headed down the Saturday before, with friends to set up camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then, come home Sunday, to come back Tuesday-Sunday with the family. We usually camp around Pole 6-7 up by the bathrooms. Dang women[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This Thanksgiving it will be 4 years from the rain.

Old 10-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

we'll exchange numbers and ill meet you out there sometime. Maybe i can show some of these clowns that beech is an awesome fenceline racer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2004, 05:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
we'll exchange numbers and ill meet you out there sometime. Maybe i can show some of these clowns that beech is an awesome fenceline racer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We love kicking it around the fenceline[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Are you going to the upcoming races? Thinking about going for the day

Old 10-08-2004, 05:03 AM
Quad Patrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: DuneMe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's great about Pismo though, is you can close off as big of an area you want so, the kids can ride in a somewhat protected area. Just disquise your entrance and exit points to keep the idiots from cutting through

Old 10-08-2004, 05:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

yeah, ill bring my banshee out to the races on the flats. Should be a good time.

Old 10-08-2004, 05:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Sounds good, I don't have anything to keep up with your Shee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Right now, helping a friend do the top end on his LT500

Quick Reply: Thanksgiving at Pismo??