Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Alticity Sand Video is out!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alticity Sand Video is out!

Received my pre-ordered Alticity video, the St. Anthony Sand Crusades today. Real fun video, a little different than the Huevos films. Not as high budget or as sophisticated in editing, but great action. There is a mix of bikes, buggies, and atv's. The soundtrack is great, big huge metal but not the constant death scream stuff.

Segment on the Crapo guys, getting sick air, Kurtis going 223 feet like it's just another ride in the dunes.

Nice segment on Norm and his hill shooter along with his YFZ. Nice wheely Norm pulls too, long one! Shady Junior (Tyler) gets his 3 seconds of fame as he's running Choke Cherry on the Quadracer and Norm goes ripping up the hill past him. Norm flies by some yahoo on a white YFZ with his blue nitrous YFZ going up Choke and I need to look at it again it might have been yours truly.

I love the utility quad guys too. One of you is on here too, jumping a Grizzly farther than I think any Yamaha engineer would have imagined! There were some pretty good running big wheelers there, ripping through water & rocks and seemingly on nitrous.

I don't know who all the atv riders were but they got BIG air, some long long jumps. The guy on the Predator needs psychological help, he's got a death wish!

It's a great video, with extra clips included, clean language, good shots of young kids riding (really well), oh and there is motor sounds mixed in a lot of the time with the music which I like very much.

I will qualify this as a must-have for any St Anthony rider, or for that matter any real dune freak. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2005, 02:24 AM
Trailblazer

whered u get it at??

Old 02-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

I ordered it right from the Alticity people. Punch in "alticity" in your search and you'll run right into their website. From there you can call or order on line. The dvd was like 24 bucks.

Old 02-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Damn shady you got a comment up before I did about the video!! Awesome is all I can say!!

My cousin is truly nuts going that big on his bike looks like it's not far but in real life its hang time man!!

The wheeler guys are the boys from Rms mostly Bobby the parts guy and then Kyle is a mechanic there!
All fun guys to race with!!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

I was thinkin the one guy on the Z400 was the RMS guy but wasn't sure. They did some hella sick air on the jump that Kurtis went so big on. Figured I'd see you on there Mitch!! Did ya see Shady Jr (don't blink you'll miss it)!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Ya was out there a couple days when they where i hauled the camera guy one day!! Most the time was in the middle of the week so bad timing for me!!

Old 03-23-2005, 11:39 PM
Trailblazer

bought it today at Action in IF Idaho. Its sweet

Old 03-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

I got mine last week in the mail. It is an awsome video. Thanx Josh.