Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Little Sahara Halloween

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Sahara Halloween

Anyone going to Little Sahara the weekend before halloween? There are a few groups from my area going the 28, 29, 30. Just wondering how much company we will have, it is always exciting to meet new people to ride with on the dunes.

Old 10-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Range Rover

Which Little Sahara Utah or Oklahoma

If Oklahoma then Yeah we should be heading there from Memphis. We are leaving that Friday morning at about 4AM so we should be there around 1 or 2
Are you camping or staying in a hotel? we will be in a hotel this time
Anyways there should be five of us
Isaac on a white kick start YFZ(It will be his first ride with the kick start i hope he gets it to crank good i have heard the nightmares)
Robbie on a black 06 450R with jansen long travel, axis shocks, etc. nice bike only 2 weeks old
Steve on a silver 05 450R with jd long travel, TCS shocks, Yoshi Pipe, etc.
Brad on a blue 05 YFZ stock with blue HMF pipe
Me on a dirtbike (02 CR250 polished frame, pipe etc.) it will be my first time to have a dirtbike on the sand i hope i have fun. My raptor is down for the count I am beginning to part it out!

possibly a few others maybe jon on a dirtbike(05 450x), justin on a 400ex, and maybe even a few others
i hope that the weather is good

have you ever been before?

Old 10-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah Oklahaoma. I have been there twice. We went the weekend before snakehunt and snakehunt weekend this year. I was supposed to go down for sandfest but didn't make it. My friend just got a new enclosed so we are going to take it down for the first time. I am very excited to get back on the dunes. Sounds like there will be a good group of people that weekend. Have you been there before? What campsite are you guys camping in? I think we are planning on camping in the north campground.

Old 10-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Range Rover

I have been there twice before also

thanksgiving and snakehunt

we will be staying in a hotel in alva but might come back at night to party if we see anyone we know who is staying there

what will you be riding and how many people will you be with
how old are yall?

i am 20
brad is 19
isaac is 21

steve and robbie are 36

Old 10-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Trailblazer

i'll be there. me my dad and my g/f along with some other people from my town. Halloween weekend will be packed so if you get there Sat. morning/afternoon then you'd better plan on being in the north campground. been there multiple times and not once have i disliked it, great time. I'm only 16 along with the g/f. Look for a green DVX and a AC 400 c-ya at the dunes

Old 10-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

A couple people from our group are going down wednesday. I am going down friday night with a group of about 5 or 6. Then I am meeting some of my other friends there. We are camping in the north campground, that is where we usually camp. The ages of the people in our group range from 19 to 22. ....I do not have my own four wheeler as of right now so I am just planning on riding with everyone else. Really looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Old 10-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Trailblazer

damn i'm the young gun on here then huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Range Rover

hey there is nothing wrong with being the young gun im sure we were all there at one point in time i am basically the super young gun of our group cause its usually me steve and robbie so there is a 15 yaer age gap.
they are always makin fun of me for something especially the plugs in my ears and always makin fun of me for keeping my bike clean and all polished

Old 10-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

we are getting there wed eve (900 miles from here) and staying til late saturday can't wait it's been to long sense i have had sand in my shorts!! we are staying at the north campgrounds check out my photo page for our trailer and stop over for a cold one.