ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Dunes and Dune Machines (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/)
-   -   KERMIT CHATTER (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/228649-kermit-chatter.html)

quadmasterjay 01-29-2006 06:57 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: KeelGirl22

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Think you can fix yours with duct tape. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Year of the dog. Guess it's a not a good year for the fire hydrant.
duct tape and bailing wire can fix ANYTHING![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sounds like a country girl!

DuneDragin 01-29-2006 07:19 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Yall are bad.
Geeze, when I was thinking of a tacky looking, cheep fix...I was thinking of a quick welding job and a bit of silver paint instead of a nice new chrome grab bar for $35.
Not that the Ellie Mae Clampet solution will not work...usually our favorite way to get something done!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

quadmasterjay 01-29-2006 07:23 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Did anyone go to Kermit this weekend? How was it? Let us know.

txcowgirl06 01-30-2006 03:02 AM

KERMIT CHATTER

Went to Kermit Sunday. Other than the wind, it was great. But this is West Texas and the winds gonna blow. Lots of people, most I've seen in a longtime. No complaints, everyone paid and had a good time. Yeah...... The Good Times are back!!!!!!!!

Raptorlegs 01-30-2006 12:18 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

The Kermites didn't picket then? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I started to go out yesterday but the kids were in one of their, "let's torture dad" moods and I was scared to be alone with them.

txcowgirl06 01-30-2006 02:49 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

No one was picketing, no one complained and it was actually really cool. Next time bring the kids and turn em lose. Nothing like some good ole outside activity to burn off all that energy.!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Raptorlegs 01-30-2006 03:12 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: txcowgirl06
bring the kids and turn em lose. Nothing like some good ole outside activity to burn off all that energy.!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Guess I could take a shovel just in case that doesn't work. They might actually listen if a bury them up to their necks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DuneDragin 01-31-2006 04:21 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Scooter- since you not one of the Kermit "our gang", shouldn't your aviator be a fargin French POODLE for the year of the dog?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

scootergptx 01-31-2006 10:43 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Scooter- since you not one of the Kermit "our gang", shouldn't your aviator be a fargin French POODLE for the year of the dog?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I've got two things in my house that are French. French fries, and a white handkerchief that was my Dads. (Handkerchief when translated from French to English means: personal surrender device)

KeelGirl22 02-01-2006 01:27 AM

KERMIT CHATTER

all those frenchies know is defeat!