Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Jimmy has been charged with aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. Danny is an Odesa fireman. After two riders, a father and son, got lost on the perimeter trail they stopped to the side of the new KSI pad and realized their mistake. They saw Danny approaching and were going to wait for him and apologize for their mistake. After seeing Danny reach for his sidearm they took off in fear of their life. Danny stopped on the next hill and fired two shots at the unarmed son from a Glock model 22 (.40 cal) . The son thought he had be hit and reached for his back. He then looked back and saw Danny pointing the weapon at him. Danny then said,"I got you mother F-er." and drove off. The also unarmed dad came back to help the son with his fourwheeler that had stalled and they both escaped with their lives. Thank God nobody was killed this day. This is how extreme KSI will go to get their seven dollars. So riders beware. KSI will unlawfully shoot you if THEY THINK you are on their land and you havn't paid your seven dollars.

Old 04-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by DuneDragin

Riders accosted and a display of weapon after hwy 874 chase down. Riders overcome and blocked off with highway vehicle in easement. Tasha pulled a weapon in heated verbal exchange in front of youngster.

If they wouldn't of blocked her off and hreatened her she wouldn't have to pull a gun no would she. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Pad is good sept sucks with the wind blowing cleche dust is no fun. Sunday was great till.. i broke a tie rode bent 2 rims and a flat tire .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Kevin

Old 04-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: quadmasterjay
Has anyone been out and tried the new parking lot out yet? How is it? Please let us know.
Jay...the lot looks like a very good base. Smooth and of decent size. Entrance on 115 at the back fence.
Finished about 2 Friday. Several vehicles in the lot by 5:00.
With the wind...the sand and dirt made it almost unbearable.
Personally don't want to put a motorhome and trailer on it yet. If it rained??
They plan on motorhome parking on one side and other vehicles on another.
They said they have plans for a locked gate in the future that will close at 9:00.
They did say you could call ahead, if you were going to get in late.

Old 04-16-2006, 10:39 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Kharper450
Originally posted by DuneDragin

Riders accosted and a display of weapon after hwy 874 chase down. Riders overcome and blocked off with highway vehicle in easement. Tasha pulled a weapon in heated verbal exchange in front of youngster.

If they wouldn't of blocked her off and hreatened her she wouldn't have to pull a gun no would she. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Pad is good sept sucks with the wind blowing cleche dust is no fun. Sunday was great till.. i broke a tie rode bent 2 rims and a flat tire .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Kevin
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] OK, I'm getting confused. Who was in the highway vehicle that chased down the quads?

Old 04-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

K harper you are full of bull you were not there and i was, tausha was on 874 between the lines and our fourwheelers never got within 5 feet of the pavement. so there was no way we could of blocked her in, one of the people that suposidly blocked her in was o 10 year old kid that would never put himself in that situation but she did chase me down 874. and the guy on the yfz tried to chase us and tried to run over me, we were the ones threatened not her and is that JDZ's excuse feeling threatened, when he shot at two unarmed people. their is no justification for what either one of them did it doesnt matter what you say the truth will prevail

Old 04-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Jimmy has been charged with aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. Danny is an Odesa fireman. After two riders, a father and son, got lost on the perimeter trail they stopped to the side of the new KSI pad and realized their mistake. They saw Danny approaching and were going to wait for him and apologize for their mistake. After seeing Danny reach for his sidearm they took off in fear of their life. Danny stopped on the next hill and fired two shots at the unarmed son from a Glock model 22 (.40 cal) . The son thought he had be hit and reached for his back. He then looked back and saw Danny pointing the weapon at him. Danny then said,"I got you mother F-er." and drove off. The also unarmed dad came back to help the son with his fourwheeler that had stalled and they both escaped with their lives. Thank God nobody was killed this day. This is how extreme KSI will go to get their seven dollars. So riders beware. KSI will unlawfully shoot you if THEY THINK you are on their land and you havn't paid your seven dollars.
You have stretched and twisted the truth so much your starting to believe your own BS. Why dont you tell them the truth about jimmy blocking tasha in and telling here to get out the truck so they could beat the sh*t out of her? oh im sorry I understand that wouldn't make you look like the good guy your trying to make everybody believe you are.
Why dont you tell everybody the son that was supposebly shot at was you. and how you weren't really lost and you were there just to start sh*t. oh again that wouldn't help your image with your loyal followers forgive me for making that mistake again. Dune dragin you sure support these people alot maybe you should get both sides before you just start supporting these twisted individuals way of thinking and there lies. you all are so quick to judge danny and tasha for there reactions but seem to always leave out or twist the initial action from certain individuals who want nothing more than to keep sh*t interesting in there boring lives. you all have your own parking pad and are free to ride on UT property and everywhere else but KSI property. but you all keep coming over to KSI property and try making people believe that you were just lost. after all these years youv'e been riding at kermit for free? yeah right. if you all would just stay off KSI property and ride were you know you can there wouldn't be any issues for either side but that would be to easy.

I too have been riding at kermit for along time now and have met some really good people out there some from your own group and I personally had no hard feelings toward any of them and still dont for some but this sh*t is getting out of hand KSI doesn't go to your site and try to start sh*t so why do you come to ours? now think about that for a couple of minutes and answer it honestly so help you god................I'd like to know.

And Cecil if you have the right to ride on UT property (which you do not own) for free then so does everybody else. you all keep telling people how Danny is wrongfully enforcing trespassing on land that does not belong to him but you go out there and tell anyone with a KSI wristband on UT propety they are trespassing and need to leave.......Isn't that the same thing your accusing Danny of?

Yes I do support KSI and I will continue to support Danny and Tasha until I see a reason not to but so far all I've seen is a bunch of BS from some of the people on the other side of the hills.

Old 04-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Riley, please justify taking aim and firing two shots AT THE BACK of two UNARMED riders. Helmets and gear worn by these riders. HOW CAN HE TELL WHOSE WHO. The FACT is Danny WAS arrested for aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. This is a felony by law. He was UNJUSTIFIED by law and any moral stand point. You support a man who WILL shoot a man in the back. These riders could have been just kids. Have you thought about that? I believe dunedragin put it well. WEAR A WRISTBAND OR A BULLETPROOF VEST!!! What if those two riders were police officers out for a day of riding who didn't know better? Think of the concequences of your actions BEFORE you do them. And why do you pick on Cecil? What has HE done to you. You blindly believe everything you are told by Danny and Tasha. And its simply not true. The truth will set you free. And ignorance will get you a felony.

Old 04-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

WE WANT COW!!! WE WANT COW!!!!! WE WANT COW!!!!! WE WANT COW!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Jees whats going on now out there??This is turning into a nightmare for us who just want to ride and have some fun.
Hey concerned duner why dont you just offer him so much money he cant refuse then you can have it the way you want it lol

Old 04-17-2006, 12:46 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

We have a standing offer of $60,000 for land that is worth 12,163.50 so that everyone can ride for free, FOREVER. (and not get shot in the back)

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER