Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 08:40 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
While I'm on a rant...What's up with caller ID...Do you know how long it has been since I got an obscene phone call??
I've tried blowing a whistle into the computer with no results!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well that saves me a trip to the doctor. Now I know what the ringing in my ears is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I forgot. You guys don't get up at 4am.
Slackers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 10:01 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: DuneDragin But, must say...all these years of guys talking about girl on girl action...THE GIRLS TOOK YOU SERIOUS!! Talk about your fantasies working you right out of the picture!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] OK! That got my attention! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'm not saying there was not some of that going on in the good ole days...but...It seems so widely accepted and common place with young women.
Thanks Rosanne, Ellen and Girls Gone Wild [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Men really don't like lesbians, we're just arrogant enough to think we can make a sandwich and convert them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Good morning people! Almost Friday...we all may make it

Lesbianism is overrated-- if women really didn't want a p*nis there wouldn't be such a demand for the fake ones...lmao

I watched Cheaters last night and it was the first time I saw 2 men as the couple-- The one that was being cheated on was sappier than any woman I know...I wanted to spit up- but I couldn't quit laughing~ I thought hmm... what do you call a fight between 2 "men lovers"....would that be considered a cat fight?

I've watched GGW- it was stupid- those women need to get some self respect and fast-- I mean all they get is a lousy t-shirt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

The word on the street...LOTS of non paying riders PACKED into the parking lot and 18 acre area crawling with quads. Sounds like a nightmare with the DPS keeping folks off the sides of the road (parking included).
Bring a Heavy Coat, a shoe horn and vaseline to squeeze in between the day trippers for parking.
Oh rats...you guys know what a shoe horn is?
Very interesting- quite a different report from what the KSI mascot reported back last time.

I certainly know what a shoe horn is all thanks to Grandpa...He also taught me how to tie a tie...but that I've forgotten [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 11:24 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Good morning people! Almost Friday...we all may make it

Lesbianism is overrated-- if women really didn't want a p*nis there wouldn't be such a demand for the fake ones...lmao

I watched Cheaters last night and it was the first time I saw 2 men as the couple-- The one that was being cheated on was sappier than any woman I know...I wanted to spit up- but I couldn't quit laughing~ I thought hmm... what do you call a fight between 2 "men lovers"....would that be considered a cat fight?

I've watched GGW- it was stupid- those women need to get some self respect and fast-- I mean all they get is a lousy t-shirt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Look at this candy store. Where do I start? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ohhhhh, I'll be nice. I am the ultimate homophobe. I don't care if it's chick on chick or guy on guy...it turns my stomach.

I've never seen a GGW. I brought home a SI Swimsuit Edition one time and the old lady flipped out so I don't think a video would go over very well.

Dirtiest thing in my house is the underwear section of the Sears catalog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 11:25 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper I certainly know what a shoe horn is all thanks to Grandpa...He also taught me how to tie a tie...but that I've forgotten [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

DD can teach you how to hog tie someone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Dirtiest thing in my house is the underwear section of the Sears catalog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Same here, 'cept the wife gets the JC Penny catalog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Never seen GGW either. A guy at work just raves about it. Think he's got however many they've made.
Please tell me when I turn 55, I won't be like that.

Think a lot of his issues go back to his relationship with his wife.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

ok- I'm just going to consider myself "educated" on GGW....heck- I'll watch anything for at least 5 min-- I'm just nosey that way...haha

no comment on the rest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2006, 12:04 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ScootergptxThink a lot of his issues go back to his relationship with his wife.
Think that holds true for all of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

TXDR, I never understood how a woman could strip in front of a bunch of strangers....but a private showing on the other hand. I've got a pocket full of dollar bills. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER