Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

St. Anthony dunes in Idaho

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Anthony dunes in Idaho

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

All I can say is, "WOW"! I don't know if the Oregon dunes can be all that fun anymore. I loved that place.</end quote></div>
Joel......
Did ya hook up with any locals and get to see the extent of the riding area????????

I'm thinkin a trip in the end of sept. would be a nice time of the year.......YES?????????

Old 07-03-2007, 02:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

I didn't meet anyone from there. I did fet an airial map of the place and covered most of the main area. One day we crossed the red road and did some riding there, also.

September would probably be a good time to go. It was 85 plus almost the whole time we were there. It was too hot to ride, but to far of a drive not too.

Old 07-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we were up there for memorial day weekend loved it had way to much fun. loved the 5 days off. we got there thursday and stayed till monday. i was my 1st time at the dunes and loved every second. hope to go back soon. choke was insane I went up on a buddies quad ( i don't think my 400ex would make have it) nothing but good things except not enough showers. we stayed at the desert oasis camp site. long drive though form casper to st anthony

Old 07-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we were up there for memorial day weekend loved it had way to much fun. loved the 5 days off. we got there thursday and stayed till monday. i was my 1st time at the dunes and loved every second. hope to go back soon. choke was insane I went up on a buddies quad ( i don't think my 400ex would make have it) nothing but good things except not enough showers. we stayed at the desert oasis camp site. long drive though form casper to st anthony

Old 07-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Had a great time again. Didn't get to meet up with 2fun. maybe next time. I hope you had fun.

We went to the ice caves but we drove there they are in dirt. That was real neat. Was great on a hot day the farther you go in the cooler it gets and my youngest was shivering by the time we got out.

Me and my oldest took a little digger right by Sandhills but nothing big. 3yrs down and can't wait to go again next year.

Old 09-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Just a few more tweaks to the TRX then we will be headed back for another fun weekend. Just need to find someone with more experience on the DynaFS programable ignition. Anyone out there know much about programing them?

Old 02-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

We will be heading to st. anthony 4/18 - 4/20 anyone going to be there that weekend?

Old 04-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

crapo, have u seen how much snow is still out in the little end of the dunes? we are coming out to play the weekend of the 18th. hope the rinding is ok by then

Old 04-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!

I'm not sure if you were already aware but the big dunes don't open until May 1st. FYI

Old 04-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

We've got a decent sized group from Gen3usa going to Idaho 6/18-6/22. We plan on staying at Egin lake campground. We have riders from OR,WA,KY,IL,IA,SD,PA,AZ. We gonna see anyone from here on that weekend?

Quick Reply: St. Anthony dunes in Idaho