Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

St. Anthony dunes in Idaho

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006 | 02:04 AM
Canadian and Proud of it !!!
Default St. Anthony dunes in Idaho

2 fun and bajaxpimpn

It would be great took hook with you guys for a ride as well. the other half of our group is staying at Sandhills. They are ridding a black TRX450, Blue Raptor 660, Limited Edition LTX400.

There plan each day is to head out into the dunes, stop at the oasis to pick us up and then head out together.

If you guys have not been there I don't mind showing everybody around. This will be my 6th trip to St. A's.

Bajaxpimpn - We will have to make sure that we run a few hills together, so you can see what the 730 does. I just put it together last night, so I am ridding every night now to break it in for the trip.

Can't wait 9 days to go

Old 06-08-2006 | 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

I should be out there check my profile for pics of my honda!!

Old 06-08-2006 | 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MRDS650
2 fun and bajaxpimpn

It would be great took hook with you guys for a ride as well. the other half of our group is staying at Sandhills. They are ridding a black TRX450, Blue Raptor 660, Limited Edition LTX400.

There plan each day is to head out into the dunes, stop at the oasis to pick us up and then head out together.

If you guys have not been there I don't mind showing everybody around. This will be my 6th trip to St. A's.

Bajaxpimpn - We will have to make sure that we run a few hills together, so you can see what the 730 does. I just put it together last night, so I am ridding every night now to break it in for the trip.

Can't wait 9 days to go
Stop by our camp-site. Leave a note if we are not there. This will be my 5th or 6th time there!! I absolutely LOVE it over there at St. A's!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006 | 09:31 AM
Trailblazer

Okay, I want to leave today...I mean RIGHT NOW!! Not sure what site number we're in right now, but I'll be in my 33' Tahoe Trasport with the big "THOR" sticker across the drop down door being pulled by a Silver F350 Crew Cab.

2fun amd MRDS650, can't wait to sattle up for a ride. BTW, do you guys carry extra fuel with you on the rides? The guy I'm going with said it might be a good idea since we're camped at one end of the dunes and will be riding alot to the other side. I can imagine that it depends mostly on your riding style also. Just your thoughts on that would be great. Really looking forward to seeing your 730. :-)

donell, look us up when you get there. We can get in a couple rides before we leave on Saturday afternoon.

Crapo85, I be on the look out for you Honda. It looks good!! BTW, is that you on that Honda dirt bike in those weshots community pics. Wholy Schnikes!!

Looking forward to it guys!! :-)

-BAJAXPIMPN

Old 06-08-2006 | 11:04 AM

Hey: Guys

For anybody staying at Sandhills you are more then welcome to leave some extra gas at our site at the Desert Oasis. The Oasis is about a half way point from the big stuff too the resort.

We will have a 32 foot 5th wheel - pulled by an 2003 Chev Duramax and i will be Driving my company truck - a 2003 Chev 2500. the Truck is all dressed up - 20" rims and Fountain Tire Decels all over it . Should be easy to spot.

In the Dunes I will be ridding my 2000 DS730 - now. My bike is yellow and has the Alba flame kit as well I have a 10 foot flag pole with a big Canadain flag on it.

I will be the one at Choke Cherry eating all the little 450's for lunch - LOL

See you guys there

Old 06-08-2006 | 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BAJAXPIMPN
Okay, I want to leave today...I mean RIGHT NOW!! Not sure what site number we're in right now, but I'll be in my 33' Tahoe Trasport with the big "THOR" sticker across the drop down door being pulled by a Silver F350 Crew Cab.

2fun amd MRDS650, can't wait to sattle up for a ride. BTW, do you guys carry extra fuel with you on the rides? The guy I'm going with said it might be a good idea since we're camped at one end of the dunes and will be riding alot to the other side. I can imagine that it depends mostly on your riding style also. Just your thoughts on that would be great. Really looking forward to seeing your 730. :-)

donell, look us up when you get there. We can get in a couple rides before we leave on Saturday afternoon.

Crapo85, I be on the look out for you Honda. It looks good!! BTW, is that you on that Honda dirt bike in those weshots community pics. Wholy Schnikes!!

Looking forward to it guys!! :-)

-BAJAXPIMPN
Sounds good.... Wife and I will be parking at the BLM day use with a dark blue and silver superduty crewcab pulling a white fourplace inclosed snowmobile trailer.

Old 06-08-2006 | 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Also our bikes are easy to spot if we are out on the sand. Both DS's are all black with shaved rear fenders and D&C Motorsports on the back of the seats. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2006 | 12:48 AM
|
Pro Rider

We will be up there that saturday. It would be great to meet up with some of you guys. We will be parked at egan lake day parking in a red and grey 90 suburban.hope to see you all there.

Old 06-09-2006 | 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MRDS650
Hey: Guys
I will be the one at Choke Cherry eating all the little 450's for lunch - LOL

See you guys there
I hope your bike runs good because there few 450's that will take ya up on this!!

BAJAXPIMPN- Thanks and no it is my cousin on the bike catching the air!!

Old 06-09-2006 | 02:16 AM

I hope so too Crapo85

I have never run my bike there since I installed the 730 HPR kit. Maybe you can make me eat my words. I will dye trying to beat everybody up the hill.

Can't wait too meet everybody and have a few cold ones (after I am done ridding).

Quick Reply: St. Anthony dunes in Idaho