Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Little Sahara Oklahoma Oct 19-22

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Sahara Oklahoma Oct 19-22

if we dont have to work thur,we'll leave wen afternoon. if we work thurs - we are taking off so we'll leave thurs afternoon.were not sure where we are going to camp yet,theres going to be about 8 of us. how much is it a day to ride? how tall do you whips have to be? i run c-12 108 oct in my kfx, do they sell race gas up there?im bringing 15 gallons ,im sure i'll use all of it. do you have to have a tail light?? i plan on riding my shee during the day and my 400 at night, you know how well shee lights work-lol-.
do you think its pretty safe to leave a bike on the trailer all day?? i plan on chaining mine up if im not riding it. do they have much trouble with theft up there?? you know that can make a trip go bad in a hurry!!!

Old 10-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

if we dont have to work thur,we'll leave wen afternoon. if we work thurs - we are taking off so we'll leave thurs afternoon.were not sure where we are going to camp yet,theres going to be about 8 of us. how much is it a day to ride? how tall do you whips have to be? i run c-12 108 oct in my kfx, do they sell race gas up there?im bringing 15 gallons ,im sure i'll use all of it. do you have to have a tail light?? i plan on riding my shee during the day and my 400 at night, you know how well shee lights work-lol-.
I think its $7.00 a day...No sure how high the whips have to be...They sell them there...They do sell race gas there but its high...I just get about 10 gallons of 111 and mix it with 91 to get 101 thats what i run...and it last longer..and yes you have to have some kinda tail light...we have used glow sticks and hung them from the grab bar lol..

do you think its pretty safe to leave a bike on the trailer all day?? i plan on chaining mine up if im not riding it. do they have much trouble with theft up there?? you know that can make a trip go bad in a hurry!!!
I would chain your quad up there has been quads stolen up there...Or you can ask austin really nice..and put it in the toy huller were it will be safe...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Its getting closer and closer...IM READY...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

Lets just hope this wind does not come with us to L.S. and hope they keep the fire ban off woods county.

Brent

Old 10-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Well we can add three more that we know is going on the weekend. There is 3 guys from Fort Worth that called and told me that they will be there. Who knows what these boys will be riding. All I know is one of them will be riding a tricked out banshee. Don't worry the rider makes Brent look small. Not that I'm saying Brent is big. Well Travis is just huge.

I changed to four piston calipers on the rail for more stopping power. I'm having trouble concentrating on what I need to be doing. All my bunch wants to think about is the trip to Sahara.

I sure hope the "Cowboys" win this saturday so we don't have to listen the Wildcat fans while at Sahara. I think I will get a Wildcat flag and fly it upside down under my OSU flag while I'm there.

Get em Cowboys,

Ronnie

Old 10-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

Don't worry the rider makes Brent look small. Not that I'm saying Brent is big. Well Travis is just huge

Aww--You know im BIG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Brent

Old 10-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider

Ill flat out tell ya im a fat boy....Im 6.1 250lbs...My banshee has to grunt a little to carry me around..LOL..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

doyle your clutch is going to be crying when u go up a tall dune LOL!

Old 10-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

I'm telling you if this boy weighs an ounce he weighs 385 plus. He will drink a 30 pack before noon and not be intoxicated. That's Texas beer, not weak Okie beer.

He is scared to death of spiders and bugs. He is funny when he is on the rum.

This is setting up to be a good ride and party. My oldest son and my wife have already made one trip to the liquor store. They are stocking the fifth wheel up for the trip.

Ronnie

Old 10-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

I bet ya a beer..i can get him drunk off 6 beers at the german place...there beer is 21 point..well thats what they told us..there so good..i drink about 4 and im gone...

Quick Reply: Little Sahara Oklahoma Oct 19-22