Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

esr 310 with a 4 mm??? I am sure someone knows

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esr 310 with a 4 mm??? I am sure someone knows

OK this is my question i was thinking about this and i havent seen it done and im sure it is for a reason if i were guessing. Most of the 310's I have seen are just normal old 310 by either esr or ct or la sleeve. I wanted to know if you put a 4mm crank in a 310 if it makes it a 330?? I have seen a lot of different 330 set ups and really you never know what you get with them sometimes. Some are just a big bore and most really are not a 330 until their last bore. The same thing goes along with a 350 I know the the 370 is a stroker but i have seen stroker 350s. I just wanted to know what it would take if i would need a different dome on my head or a different spacer plate. Thanks and i hope someone can help. I remember there was a guy on here that had a 370 drag bike and a really nice shee that used to answer all of my questions but i havent seen him post in a long time. Thanks for your time.
Robert

Old 11-18-2006, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esr 310 with a 4 mm??? I am sure someone knows

Yeah a 4 mil crank will make it a 330... Just like with the 330 cylinders with a 4 mil crank makes it a 350 and a 4 mil crank with a 350 cyl makes it a 370... You will want a custom cut dome, spacer place (I believe a spacer plate) and to have the port durations changed. Just have a well known atv shop cut the dome and change the port durations. You maybe should just send the motor off to davemoore, redline, patriot, etc and have them do it. Any other questions?