Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Fastest at Glamis

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2001, 08:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Remember this is not bracket racing, its run what ya brung. If you didnt bring enough, dont cry foul when the other guy did.

RoostKing...

Old 11-27-2001, 08:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Who said it had to be naturally aspirated? im sure dan will be working on the turbo some more and updating its power. Dont make up excuses for a loss. Dan is King this Year, they will all have another shot next year.

DSbuddy, dan builds fast 350s. not 370s, Im sure after having Ohton Dyno his bike and it showed 87 hp the skeptics will shutup.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

Old 11-27-2001, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

Between buffing Dan's chrome, have him bring his best naturally aspirated Banshee to the hill next year. Then we will see if he is able to build a real engine.

I will give him credit for making the turbo work on the Banshee that is a major thing. He is also a very nice guy -- something not usually found on the hill

Old 11-27-2001, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like someone is crying because some midwest boys came out there and cleaned house.

Props to Dan Hull for showing everyone up...better luck next year guys.

<< Update: Those TURBO Banshee boyz from Michigan are getting beat by the 500cc Banshee as we speak. Sorry you drove so far to go home sad. >>

hehe...

Old 11-27-2001, 09:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Raptor720,

You sound like a sore loser. What does that trinity 500 run in 300ft? Im sure Dan's naturally aspirated 350s run just as good if not stronger. Your trinity boys lost, take the loss, go home, and get to working on some more power. Dont sit and cry about Dan having a turbo, your trinity had 150cc more.

Old 12-09-2003, 10:54 PM
Trailblazer
Default Fastest at Glamis

Turbo's for atv's are great. I just got back from Yuma/Dunes this past Thanksgiving. I ran my turbo charged , fuel injected, intercooled, methonal 400ex. At around 22 pounds of boost, i am getting around 80-85/HP from my 400ex. I wasn't on the hill long, but I smoked every 4-stroke I saw and most of the banchees. One guy had a quick banchee and blew my pants off. The funny thing about carb turbo systems, they suck on the bumps........ This guy was starting at the base of the hill, maybe it was the turbo banchee you guys are talking about???? didn't ask, just left after he smoked me. They make the same turbo kit I have for the DS-650 too.

I will be out at the dunes again, right after x-mas.

Old 12-10-2003, 10:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I belive it was a reputable builder i was setting under the bridge with sun morning at 339th. Along with some other big boy's i was told in this crowd of very respeted builders. That they ran a 83mph with his fastest and A&S or some other guy pulled off a 89 someone back east is what i was told. The big green banshees went kerplunk !!! this weekend the driver did a a wheelie came down with the wheels turned flew as hi as the freeway was knocked out cold and took a ride to the hospitol !!! the bike had the left a arms removed forecibly and a hole ripped in the block it was ugly any way's that was the story i was told i don't mean to offend any of you fast guy's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Did any one see D&Ms bikes run how did hey do???? Scotty or doug??????

Old 12-10-2003, 11:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Old 12-10-2003, 12:00 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Old thread

AZSAND have you seen AZBIGDADDY machine?

Old 12-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You guys obviously dont know what in the hell your talking about. For some "mister drag racers" you sure are out of the loop.

Dans Turbo ran 89 up glamis last year. The legend cant even hit 80! You honestly think "the legend" cant beat dans turbo? The legend is fast, and quick, but his bike is for sale because he isnt up to par with the rest of us. Hell ive beaten "the legend" in pismo.

Fact is dans turbo dynoed at 186hp. Your 120 horse cheetahs, i dont care what fuel, aspiration, ect you run, your not going to beat it with 2 cylinders. Now if you want to play with a naturally aspirated A&S motor, you can tangle with dans 14mm which NO cheetah beat or even came close to.

The turbo's are fast, and they have gotten them to live somewhat. Like it or not, thats the truth, your 500cc banshee isnt going to touch it my friend

Quick Reply: Fastest at Glamis