Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

New PICS and VIDEOS at the DUnes

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RapYoshi and Warrior007... My incredibly lousy web hosting company, hostonce.com, has my site down AGAIN. I am so ticked off at those people.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully they can have it fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

I tried to get in last night and saw that password thing; that was wierd but now I get nothing. ARGH!!!

Anybody know of a GOOD web hosting company that doesn't cost too much????

Old 09-23-2002, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Hey wyoduner, when is the trip to little sahara planned. I am trying to get out and ride, but it seems life keeps getting in the way.

I am hoping to get down there in a couple of weeks for a weekend ride.

Oh, and I will pm you my new email address.

Later
Bat

Old 09-23-2002, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

I don't know much about hosting companys but http://www.plexushosting.net/ is hosting http://www.ehowa.com/ their site seems to be working pretty good and ehowa gets a lot of traffic I believe, might check them out
keep a eye on the weather, weather guy is saying we might get some flurries here in Denver Wednesday night, as long as it dosen't hit too hard up there it should melt off by Friday, going to be cold at night
I think that Plexus is hosting the pictures only so be sure to click on one of the links in the text
The prices seem OK to me, but I'm no expert

Old 09-23-2002, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

lol.. ehowa rules

Old 09-23-2002, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Be sure to scrool down the page for the contest winners [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2002, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Bat, I am planning on hitting L.S. Utah on the last weekend of October. Sandgod and Buddha are racing MX on Sat so I may go see that then hit the dunes Sun and Mon or something like that. I got your new e-mail, thanks.

DSJockey, thanks for the links - I got a little sidetracked on the ehowa site but I'm OK now.

I found a great forum, webhostingtalk.com that has a ton of good info (kind of like the ATV COnnection of web hosting)... So I am learning as much as I can before I make a switch to another host... Don't want to make the same mistake twice.

I'm still up for Walden this Sat... Looks like it will be a little cool but that just makes the Banshee run better. We'll see where the weather takes us.

Old 09-24-2002, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider

hey wyo...
u guys wanna go next weekend, first weekend of oct, it will work better for me and trout said he might be able to make that one...
just an idea

???????

Old 09-24-2002, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

I use www.phpwebhosting.com for my business sites.

they are completely up front on everything, 150mb storage (if you go over they say they dont mind) no transfer limit BS, dual oc3 connectivity and everything enabled for $9 a month. I host several sites on that 150mb with cloaking and they are NEVER down.

I am sure its not the cheapest I have seen other at $7 a mos or so but they ALLWAYS have some other BS charges going on

Old 09-24-2002, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

Warrior, thanks for the tip on the web host; I'll do some research on them. Man, there must be a billion hosts!!! I may change my domain name, add subdomains for others that need a place to host pics and video snad start a sand duning bulletin board once I get set up again... So much work jut to entertain a bunch of duners. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Disturbed, hmm... I'm worried the weather isn't going to hold out much longer... Sure you can't make it this weekend; it works a lot better for me. Or.. Are you worried that DSJockey will whoop up on your Raptor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Trout - where you at??? How about this weekend???

DSJockey, you confirmed for this weekend? If the weather doesn't hold out how about next weekend?

Old 09-24-2002, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Sure if we lose the weather then next weekend, I'm not a mud guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I havent talked to Mike in the last couple of days but I call and see what's up and post later, Last weather I heard was last night, said stuffs coming in tommrow and staying thru Thuresday, said Saturday and Sunday was supposed to be nice but how much snow will we get up there (fronts coming from the north, it will be cold) and how fast will it melt off
Glad you liked ehowa, it's one of my regular stops [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New PICS and VIDEOS at the DUnes