Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

New PICS and VIDEOS at the DUnes

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just added some new videos and pics from the Walden Sand Dunes on Labor Day weekend. CLick the link in my sig.

Old 09-11-2002, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

WyoDuner;
Would you like to hook up at St Anthony next June?
We will probably be going there again mid June next year.

My friend Scott and I went there last June and it was AWESOME!

We may have to make an annual trip out of it now![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2002, 09:05 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks Wyo, you serve a great purpose in this world - I love your vids!!

HAIL WYO!!!!!!!

"TOID"

Old 09-11-2002, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the nice comments "Toid"... The more trips I make the more videos and pics I will have....

2fun, I always like meeting up and riding with new people. I generally post when I'm making a big trip and see who wants to meet. I'll do that next trip and you do the same. Also, I really want to make it out to Oregon sometime to hit the dunes so maybe I'll see ya there too.

Next trip for me that I have planned is late October to Little Sahara, Utah... I haven't settled on a date yet, though.

Old 09-11-2002, 10:58 PM
Trailblazer

hey wyo i live pretty close to the coast here in oregon and ride winchesterbay and horsefall almost every weekend so if you every come down let me know where you are going and when

later
josh

Old 09-12-2002, 04:37 AM
Pro Rider

Hey WYO, Me and my roosting buddies are coming "out west" next spring. We are hitting Utah and Idaho in the same trip! It will be a 9 day vacation dunes trip for us. Probably a 25 or more hour drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. It looks as if we will be making the trip at the end of May. This is a "done deal"! We are coming. We just have to set our exact dates.

Would you possibly be able to hook up with us??? That would be cool as hell!

I know it's quite a while away, but we are dying to get there. Maybe it's something you could think about anyway?!?!

Thanks again for all the pics and vids! I don't think people realize how much effort you put into them just for our viewing pleasure. If it wasn't for you ~ I wouldn't want to get my *** to Idaho soooooo bad!!! I want some of Choke Cherry and Devil's Dune baby!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

"TOID"

Old 09-12-2002, 01:53 PM
Range Rover

eRAPTOID, I talked with Hightower about meeting you guys at St. Anthony and showing you around. I told him anytime from May-October would be good with me.

Old 09-12-2002, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

That's cool too! I'm glad someone is willing to show us around so we can find all of the sweet spots! It's going to be a Hoot!! Look forward to meeting as many folks as possible while on our endeavor.

Old 09-15-2002, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Wyo? Where are ya??

Can ya go???

"TOID"

Old 09-16-2002, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

eraptoid, I'm here. I have been in NJ all week and got back yesterday. Anyway, It's hard to say what I can do next year but when you do get ready to make your trip post on here and let us all know. I always like to meet up with new people and ride St. Anthony... I'll do what I can too make it when you guys go for sure, though.

Quick Reply: New PICS and VIDEOS at the DUnes