Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Would you leave your truck in the middle of the glamis dunes "parking"

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 04:10 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would you leave your truck in the middle of the glamis dunes "parking"

big14,

All I can say is that is some signature you have there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Chet

Old 11-25-2002, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
big14,

All I can say is that is some signature you have there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Chet

Chet, you took the words right out of my mouth.... Hmm, I live in a town about the same size as hanford, CA.... I bet I have one of the fastest Banshees in my podunk town too. I should add that to my sig.

Big14, do you have any pics of your Banshee??? I'm sure we'd love to see that machine after reading the description.

Old 11-25-2002, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

I am guessing 14 is his age, maybe his IQ. If he rides as well as he spells we all better watch out, an accident waiting to happen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bat

Old 11-26-2002, 05:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

He sure thinks he is the king krap on this site. You think he wouldnt talk until he knew what other people are running. Ill see you in pismo, you better bring your A game, your going to need it buddy

Old 11-26-2002, 05:24 AM
Pro Rider

lol.. this kid is throwing out challenges to a "hillclimb" at pismo????? isnt comp hill at pismo a speed bump??

Old 11-26-2002, 05:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah, but that flats are pretty nice. I can hit 80 at the top of the flats so its a good run. The problem with comp hill is that its so short its always a good race, there isnt a clear cut winner. Hell there is a zuki with a gsxr1100 on nos out there that i can beat up comp on my honda, but on the flats im sure he would destroy me. So come to the flats if you want a real challenge

Old 11-26-2002, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Guys like Big14 come and go around here..... They come and talk smack then fade away. Nobody will miss hime when he's gone.

Old 11-26-2002, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

You would think that if one had so much into it, he would at least be able to spell it correctly...

Old 11-26-2002, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Yea, no kidding... I have highlighted the spelling errors in CAPS. We all know he is full of it... Why do I even bother laughing at these people???

i have the fastest BANCHEE in hanford no one can beat it well let's put it this way i have cpi dragpipes,bored to 402 long rod MOTER, akly carbs,PERTED& polished,custom drag RADITOR +10 swingarm,struts up FROUNTt,12 paddle ultra buff haulers on 190.itp smoothies yellow POWER coated frame,lot's of crome,tag BARES,blue fullbore plastics,k&nair filter,BOYSEAN PYRMID reeds,boost bottle,pro flow intake, flamed billet grill,cool heads

Old 11-27-2002, 05:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

you missed crome, it should be "chrome". I counted 17 spelling and grammatical errors. Oh you also missed akly, it should be "alky" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] heh. I gots da fastyst banche in da werld. m-eye 402 is so super dooper fastest.

Quick Reply: Would you leave your truck in the middle of the glamis dunes "parking"