Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Planning trip to dunes at Moses Lake......????

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Planning trip to dunes at Moses Lake......????

Hey Dual Sporter

I will be at Moses Lake the 14th - 18th of May. If you need any help breaking in that NEW GAS GAS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
We will be in a big group. I drive a Black Dodge Dually and a LT500, stop by for a cold one..........

Good Riding
Mike

Old 05-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Thanks for the info! Glad to hear there aren't any noise restrictions, my husband's bike is really loud.
We are actually going over there the weekend after memorial day. I kinda figured it would be a big party for the holiday and since our 8 year old daughter is coming with us, we decided to skip that weekend.
We are planning on a Florence trip the end of June. I can't wait for that, I heard it's awesome down there! We are kinda new to ATV's so we are always looking for good places to ride.
Yea, florence is cool, but if you want the best dunes to ride in it is WINCHESTER! you will not be disappointed.although some of the dunes there are a little extreme for youngsters, it is the best riding i have ever done!

Old 05-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Weekend Warrior

I was there about 3 weeks ago. They are cracking down on a few things. The will be checking orv tags, helmets, and flags. I went out there last time with out an orv tag or a flag. I got stoped for riding doubles on my banshee, and almost went home with $500 worth of tickets, but the cops are good people. He just gave me a warning. Be prepared. Ill be there memorial day weekend with bells on. I ride a 01 shee= wiseco ported prolites, boysen reeds, spacers, fmf fatty pipes, power core2 silencers, milled head (hopefully a coolhead by md), 2-1 k&n, 6 in swingarm. Anyone want some?

Old 05-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

When we go to Florence, we'll be down in that area for about 4-5 days, so maybe we'll have to head over to Winchester for a day and check it out.
Thanks for all the info everyone. We have flags, helmets and orv tags, so we shouldn't have any problems and just be able to have fun!

Old 05-15-2003, 01:49 AM
Trailblazer

Raptorchick, I'll probably be at Moses that same weekend, unless I get more info about Juniper dunes. If you see a junky Chevy motorhome, black trailer, blue raptor, white trailblazer, stop and say hey.

Old 05-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey BARapt,
If you find out more info about juniper can you also let me know? We were considering checking it out but haven't had much luck finding info on the place. Just a bunch of enviro web sites or really vague info.

We'll keep an eye out for ya at moses. We have a black Dodge Ram with a big ugly white trailer, blk/wht raptor, yellow DS650 and yellow lt80, if you see us first. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2003, 01:46 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

I will be heading there soon to test the new raptor. Great info. thanks

Old 05-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: airraptor
hey guys all thats going be on the look out for a stolen raptor. there is a 1000 dollar reward for it if found. there is a pic and more details on the raptor its kinda a one of a kind deal. the web site is "sandwizards".
When were out and about I will be on the look out for the stolen Raptor. It should be easy to spot with the gas tank cover missing. I am sure that there are not many Rappy’s out there with out there gas tank cover off.

Old 05-15-2003, 08:20 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: LokiDS650
Originally posted by: airraptor
hey guys all thats going be on the look out for a stolen raptor. there is a 1000 dollar reward for it if found. there is a pic and more details on the raptor its kinda a one of a kind deal. the web site is "sandwizards".
When were out and about I will be on the look out for the stolen Raptor. It should be easy to spot with the gas tank cover missing. I am sure that there are not many Rappy’s out there with out there gas tank cover off.
unless they put another tank cover on it.

Old 05-16-2003, 05:17 AM
Pro Rider

i won't be out there this weekend now, my ride dropped out on me.... can't wait to get another truck, then it won't be a prob.

Quick Reply: Planning trip to dunes at Moses Lake......????