Exotic and Modified Quads Share photos of radical and modified ATVs

Bombusa Build I am currantley building

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombusa Build I am currantley building

Have updatd pictures in my photo page of my build inprogress

Old 07-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

Hey man, nice looking bike ! looks awsome so far. sounds like she's running a little rough though . how about we pull a plug out and take a look or... is that a problem?? just yanking your chain. LOL you might want to consider a heat blanket between the tank and valve cover though. no need to waste HP by injecting pre heated fuel when you dont have too. did you save that rubber insulator that came on the busa valve cover stock? with a little trimming it would work great to keep the heat out of your aluminum tank and wouldnt look bad either. you coming to sand mountain for labor day?? thats also an awsome looking rear sprocket!

Old 07-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

Thanks for the comments. It might take me a few minutes to check the plugs :0) I did not get the heat shield with the motor I am probably going to buy the heat tiles and place them under my tank and in the front of the tankso it won't absorb all the heat coming off of the motor and the oil cooler and header. I was thinking about wrapping my header but it would probably look like crap Probably end up with ceramic coat Thanks Travis.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider

I don't think I will be done by Labor day My goal is to be able to take it out by Thanksgiving weekend and be 100% for a stock build.

Ya that sprocket looks awesum it is as big as my tires :0)

Old 09-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

How are you making out with the conversion bike?

Old 10-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

My bike is now complete all I have to do is tear it down and paint it and make it look pretty. It runs great and hauls a$$

Old 11-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Trailblazer

quags lookin great but your daughters pretty cute lol

im 17 b y the way not sum 40 year old ped lol

Old 11-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks I will let her know.

Old 11-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Trailblazer

lol you dont have to do that but how many hours do u think u have in that quad

Old 11-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

Probably 2 to 3 hundred hours and I am not done yet still have to tear it back down and powder coat and chrome some stuff just don't have the money rite now so my bike is sitting for a while. If I did it again I could do it in half the time becouse now I know what I am doing and I have all of the contacts and know where to get the stuff I need.
It is worth the effort I put into it the look on peoples faces even veteran riders after you give them a ride or let them ride it makes it worth the while. My bike will do about 100 MPH in fourth gear pinned and it has a six speed tranny I have not had it above fourth gear pinned becouse of the lack of space where I am riding it but it is scary fast. Also when you do a 100 yard burn out on asphalt it really get's peoples attention.

Quick Reply: Bombusa Build I am currantley building