Exotic and Modified Quads Share photos of radical and modified ATVs

Bombusa Build I am currantley building

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombusa Build I am currantley building

lol i bet my friend said i should put a yz 125 engine in my blaster but but i have no money to put into my quad because i just got a car but i dont ride that much n would rather just get the little odds and ends

Old 11-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

I have done a few blasters I would do the oil block off kit and mix your oil install a good pipe and a KN filter do a port job and the advance key on your stater and go up one tooth on the front sprocket it makes a day and night differance on the blaster they will flat out haul the mail.

Old 11-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

Also mill the head 20 Thousands.

Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Trailblazer

i just recently had a problem with it i havent rode it since june cause i got a flat n just didnt get around to fixin it and we fixed that last week it started right up everything was good i rode it yesterday everything was fine but today it wouldnt start n then after it did it would idle for about 30 seconds then shut off it did that for like 5 minutes then it stayed running an when u would give it gas in neutral it owuld sound like the throttle was stuck but it wasnt and it idles high in neutral but in first it sounded like it was idleing low then would stall when i was goin slow theres gas in it oils good but it smoked alot at first

Old 11-13-2007, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a fuel problem or a intake leak make sure your carb boot is tight on the carb and the head. Most likley your jet's got plugged up some becouse it sat so long the fuel varnished in your carb resulting in semi clogged jets I would take the carb apart and make sure the pilot jet and it's fuel channel is clean and do the same to the main jet if they are not clean I would attempt to clean them or just replace them if it is real bad make certain that the fuel passage ways are clear by spraying carb cleaner thrue all of your air and fuel channels and verifying they are clear also make sure your fuel flows freely from the tank. Open your pitcock valve wide open and make sure the fuel flows freely this will also create a lean condition becouse it is starving the carb.
Hope this helps good luck on your repair.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Trailblazer

there probly could have been a little gas left in the lines but the tanks was dry causei ran the bike one reserve so i went through all the gas with out even knowing it n there was none left in there and also i painted it n my friend said the a we had to take the tank off so he took it off but that was a big waste of time cause we didnt need to so there was very little gas in any to clog up the jets

Old 12-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Trailblazer

mixin speed with style i see