General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

ATV Video Games

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jagman

Kinda funny, the original ATV offroad fury on the PS2 is what really got me interested in ATVs in the 1st place, then riding someone's Trail Boss 330 and my uncle's Outlander 800 pretty much sealed the deal.
Yeah me too. I got into both dirtbike and ATV riding from playing games. Now that I busted my leg (not ATV related) though, I'm doing more video gaming than riding.

I should be up and around by the time Reflex comes out, so I'll have to make some time come december to play it. Especially after seeing the new trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cph-HZzoE60

Old 11-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

How's everyone been? Figured i'd bump this instead of making a new topic. The Reflex demo is finally coming out on Thursday! Anybody else getting it?

Old 11-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Range Rover

Not me, I'm still so hung up on Atv off road fury that I just don't care about the other ones. My off road fury games are the only reason I even still own a sony system.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by coolrunnings
Not me, I'm still so hung up on Atv off road fury that I just don't care about the other ones. My off road fury games are the only reason I even still own a sony system.
I was the same way with MX/ATV Unleashed. I didn't really play Untamed too much but ever since I got a PS3 I haven't liked much of the off road games they put out like Dirt or Pure. Especially Pure, what a crap game that was. Nice to be getting something new, updated, and awesome as Reflex. I'm hoping the demo plays really good tomorrow. Gives me a good idea before I drop $60 in December

Old 11-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

I'd say mx vs atv unleashed is my favorite. That's on an old xbox though.

Wife got me mx vs atv untamed for the wii. Lame. Controls (could be me) were really bad. I'd skip it if it were in the clearance section.

But then again, since I'm still using a ps2 and xbox, that's where most of my games come from.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
I'd say mx vs atv unleashed is my favorite. That's on an old xbox though.

Wife got me mx vs atv untamed for the wii. Lame. Controls (could be me) were really bad. I'd skip it if it were in the clearance section.

But then again, since I'm still using a ps2 and xbox, that's where most of my games come from.
I love unleashed for the PS2. I've actually been playing that lately in my free time. I rented Untamed and liked it but not much. I was glad to hear they were pretty much starting from scratch with Reflex so my expectations are high.