General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Watch this and tell me why???

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by aaronrkelly
I didnt say it wasnt danerous....I just explained why.

I think the guys jumping and doing tricks on XGames is dangerous....but thats what they choose to do, its their sport, recreation etc.

We dont know that this guy hasnt done this several times or that he didnt wade out there and check the depth etc.
I understand what you're saying. People have the right to be stupid and take risks. We do it everyday we get up out of bed and face a new day. Here in Mass. it's also a big risk to drive around on the roads the way people drive. I guess I just hate to see people risking their and possibly other's lives unnecessarily. And no, I don't think it should be outlawed.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's like watching Nascar and waiting for the big crash... Looks like he was lucky as hell..

Old 01-21-2010, 08:55 AM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by aaronrkelly
Its Pismo Beach CA....they have an OHV park with coastal dunes....which is where the video appears to be shot.

I guess its a recreation thing like any other....some people probably think driving a 4 wheeler thru waist high water and mud is retarded to...

....to each their own I guess.
Like aaronrkelly said it's a OHV park and there are camp sites in areas that are threatened when high tide comes in, so they head for a dryer landsite and have to go thru the water to get there.

I've seen these type of videos for years on the RV Forums and it is common for those that push the limits for a great camp site.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Originally Posted by Dande
Like aaronrkelly said it's a OHV park and there are camp sites in areas that are threatened when high tide comes in, so they head for a dryer landsite and have to go thru the water to get there.

I've seen these type of videos for years on the RV Forums and it is common for those that push the limits for a great camp site.
This might happen all the time but it does not mean it is a smart thing to do!